Chapter 7 The gloinks cave

As the slide continued on as it pretty exciting, at least by your standards and judging by the laughter of Queenie and Kaufmo it is clear that they were having fun as well.But you are not sure where you and your friends are heading after the slide soon stopped as then you noticed that there is a loopy loop.Then before you even could even react, you and your friends soon went through the loopy loop, as you found out quite exhilarating to say the least.

You are surprised to say the least as you notice some neon lit colours coming from somewhere along with fireworks.While you and your friends where going through the loop the loop as all of the members of your group landed back on the slide.

Then you and your group soon noticed the end of the slide, as there was one last part of it to go.It is in a swirl like shape as you and the group soon went through it, heading all the way down as that part made you dizzy to say the least.Soon after that was done, you and your group finally reached the end of the slide after you and your group made a landing there afterwards once finished with the slide.

(" Well that just happened.That is was fun to say the least, though the landing could've been better. Maybe it's about time to see the surroundings so I can figure out where me and my friends are.")

You then look around the surroundings to see that there is a lot of gloinks as there is also some pillars as well as piles of items.You also notice how there is some glowing lights and pink, green and blue, all over the cave, in the form of stars, and other shapes.As you noticed that the piles there were made out of toys, but in different sizes.

Like there is mostly dice there forming around it.There is some toys that were in different sizes as well in the dice pile like rocket ships, boats, cars, trains, buttons, toy animals,squishy cubes and a water floaty that is in the shape of a pink flamingo.

There is some toys that were in different sizes as well in the dice pile like rocket ships, boats, cars, trains, buttons, toy animals,squishy cubes and a water floaty that is in the shape of a pink flamingo

You are just bewildered by all of this, and apparently, so are your friends as well.Then you noticed a group of gloinks that are heading off to somewhere else in this tunnel. At least that's what you think.So without any hesitation, you decided to follow those colourful living shapes to figure out what's going on here and where was their leader?You notice how there was also a table and other items in the piles as well as your friends were following you looking at this place felt very strange, to be honest.

("I no idea that these guys were hoarders.Why these things want so many of this stuff I'll never know. Anyways, maybe the leader is somewhere in this cave I will admit it looks very beautiful despite the piles.But I don't have time to look I need to find out where those troublemakers are, heading off too, maybe to their leader.")

Then you soon stopped as you notice that the colourful, sentient living shapes stopped as you looked up to see why they had stopped to begin with.There is a giant slug with multiple eyes looking at the group of gloinks not noticing you and your friends as you now understand what Caine meant by slug.

As the giant slug creature continue not to notice you and your friends.As you realize that how does giant sluglike creature work is very strange, but then again given what you and your friends are you should've been used to this by now.Then the sluglike creature began to speak, as the voice was loud to say the least for you and your friends.

"You foolish colourful creatures.When you learn that everything must be gloinks. I am gloinks you are gloinks."

That when the slug like creature noticed you and your friends there as the colorful, sentient creatures of shapes picked up a table and moved it to apparently the leaders mouth.Then as the table was consumed by the leader, through the other side of the slug.Like creature more gloinks came out through the other end.You are just in shock with all of this, including your friends but then the voice of the leader, soon book you and your group out of the thoughts that will happen.

"You all dare come into my domain, defying my royal duties. At first one was enough, but now more came.What does that ringleader want now?"

You don't know what to do in this situation as then you remember what the leader said about there was another one here besides you and your friends.So where exactly is the other one that the queen mentioned from earlier then there was a sound as you noticed that there was a cage that is coming down.

As soon as the cage is lowered, and you saw that there is a anthropomorphic canine having bright colours for the fur and those colours are light brown and pink patches, and at the end of the tail is purple at the tips.Also the anthropomorphic canine is wearing a shirt with the color, pink and purple blotches, as well as a bandana that is the pattern of orange and green on it as the prisoner appeared to be three years old, given the size and he did not appear to be happy at all.Then the prisoner's voice began to speak to the leader.

" My name is Ziggy you know. Also, I'm telling you I have no idea how I got here. I'm just as confused as you are. I really need to get back to the circus before Cane and the others get mad at me for being late."

You then decided that it wasn't fair for Ziggy to be in there as he must know Caine so you and your friends have to do some thing to get him out as you noticed that Kaufmo is distracting the queen with jokes.As Queenie is trying to get to the lever that controlled the cage as you decided to help her with it it was a good thing that the gloinks are distracted right now, along with their queen.

Soon after finally, reaching the lever the cage soon landed down quickly as you were helping Ziggy out then Queenie said that it was time for everybody to get going, because it was cleared at the leader of the gloinks is angry now. Luckily, Ziggy knew an exit as you and Queenie, including Kaufmo soon headed off, while the colourful creatures were following your group.