Chapter 16 Back at the circus

There is a lot that Pomni expected returning to the amazing digital circus but landing at some random location that isn't the tent was not one of them at all.That is strange... well strange for the amazing digital circus as it was a field that the jester landed well, was strange, not landing into the tent.What is exactly happening now there was a fog covering a part of the grounds as if it was connecting to somewhere else.But that is not the issue right now what is the issue is figuring out what was going on.

So when Pomni decided to look around it was weird seeing how most of the glitches that were here have been patched up.It feels like nothing has changed, but the exact same time there was a different presence here it was hard to explain.But that was not the issue at least not now there's something off though that Pomni can't really understand as to what it is.

But it has something to do with the characters here.The characters being those that have abstracted, but they seem to be back to normal...well what their digital avatars look like honestly, they didn't seem insane anymore.As there is some sounds that are coming from somewhere in the grounds.

("So.... that just happened. I don't know why it happened. Though there are things now that look a little bit different.")

Once Pomni is done with the whole shock experience, it was time to find out what is going on here as it is going to take some time to figure out what's going on.But there is the sounds that are getting louder coming from the carnival. So the jester decided to head there to see where the sounds are coming from.It is very strange as the sounds are getting closer.

(" The sounds are becoming much more closer every time I'm getting close to the carnival.I don't understand why I didn't appear in the tent, but that doesn't matter right now.")

Once Pomni had gotten close to the carnival there is a familiar shape, granted that jester had only seen those shapes on the portraits of the doors. But they're familiar either way however, once arriving, there was very familiar characters.There is the characters that have abstracted, but they seem to have been cured from that.

"So..... Queenie what are you gonna do today?"

" I'm just going to explore around this place Luca. Wanna join in."

Then Pomni watched as familiar faces on the portraits began to leave as there was something that felt off about this. The way that they were acting seem different from what they were describe to her before. It was almost as if they didn't even know they were trapped in the virtual reality.

So that is odd to say the least but now is not the time to be pondering.Now is the time for action, but it was still unclear as to why things have changed.So when Luca continued having a conversation with Queenie, not noticing what was following.There is a a lot to do especially what was going to be for today's adventure.

(" Why do I have a feeling that I'm being followed? Including that Queenie is also being followed as well.")

Soon after the whole thing that happened but there is still the feeling of being followed it was very strange as it wouldn't leave Luca alone.The feeling didn't go away as there is something following, but they just couldn't figure out what it is.

As the other soon turned around to a silhouette following, perhaps it was just an illusion that made the most sense.Soon after that had happened. It was time to go to the tent to see what was going to be today's adventure.

(" Hopefully today's adventure will shake this feeling off. It's strange, but I feel like someone's following me.")

There is something about those adventures that makes things so much more easy to follow very simple and enjoyable as well.Then there is another sound that is coming somewhere but that was not the time to be so focussed on that. It's time for another adventure after all.

So that is something else for another time as this adventure will probably be fun to do. Besides it's not like there was anything else to do anyways. Perhaps group will go back to the Candy Canyon Kingdom. It's been a while as it might be fun to have the bandits again or perhaps even seeing the village where they come from.There is a lot to do at the kingdom. Though was a shame that they couldn't really eat the candy.

("I can't wait to see the bandits again if we go back to Candy Canyon Kingdom. I'm going to see what the village looks like. I bet it's very interesting. I hope the fudge monster doesn't come back.")

There is so much to do there, especially catching up with some old friends and going to the village to meet all of the other gummy's.That is an incredible adventure as there is so much more it takes for that including the kingdom made out of candy.

That is exciting to see some old friends not to mention that this other place is to be as well.As there is so many options for an adventure with everybody as there is a feeling of being followed again it was strange as to why that feeling kept popping up.

But that isn't important right now what is important is having those adventures they seem to keep things much more simpler to understand. More relaxing too. It just felt natural for these adventures to come together.

("I don't know what today's adventure is going to be, but hopefully it'll be something exciting. It's gotta be exciting after all. Hopefully we can go somewhere new as well. It's been a while since we've gone to anywhere different.")

The way back to the circus is taking some time honestly, but it was quite peaceful to enjoy these walks.It is peaceful activity to do before doing those exciting adventures. Though the feeling of being watched never left honestly. But that was not important right now.

It didn't take long to get back to the tent. To do those adventures. As they couldn't really start doing them without all of them being there. As now it's time to have some fun with those adventures, including to see what kind of are they doing today?