3.She's different🥀

Recap:
I took that chance and ran into the elevator with Kirti,bcz I was in no mood to fight with a head less egoistic person.

I literally ran as if I was an Olympic athlete running for my life,I was huffing while doing so and Kirti was giving me that death glare indicating that she needed an explanation..
(I frowned)☠️

We both reached on the 23 rd floor and I sat,out of exhaustion."Sunn yeh sabh kya tha niche???(So she kind of figured it out but partly),Kirti asked"."Nothing just a hot mess don't bother asking that now I am tired"...,I said

"Will you tell me now your so called coldness will not work on me sweet heart,she said sternly,Kirti said.
"You are stubborn ... Kirti"."I know right I am the best!!!!,she said.(Avni kept her hand on the forehead out of disbelief)

Alright so was he the same person who ....bumped your car?!Kirti completed!!
(Alright he was the same person who bumped your car with his car,Kirti completed Avni's statement.)
What!!tujhe pata hai toh pucha kyu huh??,I asked out of frustration.
(why are you asking then,Avni asked out of frustration ,and how did you know??.

Kyuki jis andaz se tum log laad rahe thee it was pretty obvious,Kirti said.(bcz the way you guyz were bickering it was pretty obvious,she said.

Ok whatever,I don't want to talk about that duffer person let's go or else we will be late,I went inside the boutique with a crappy mood.
I never once saw her this angry on such a trivial thing!!,kirti confused thought to her self.

I saw Kirti running inside the shop too,as I followed her..
Now pick whichever dresses you want for the wedding however you like.!,I said.
She immediately ran into the traditional exclusive pair section before letting me complete my statement,I chuckled and followed her.

She showed me here picks n I told her to try it out and check whether they fit properly.
"you wait here and let the fashion show begin",Kirti said.I rolled my eyes,Yeah yeah "Miss World"now can you go inside and do the favour of wearing these outfits,I said with a weird look like some love sick audience waiting for her arrival (actually was in hurry)🙃.

She went inside as I was on my phone talking to my client.
She came out and indeed my friend was rocking those outfits.!,I exclaimed to myself.
1.RECEPTION

RECEPTION

2.ENGAGEMENT

ENGAGEMENT