5.Develops a soft corner!🥀

Avni pov:
I ran towards my room and locked the door
I was still in shock whether or not I was dreaming..as I reached my room.I mean who could have possibly thought of that good for nothing being dad's friend's son.
"Urghhh,all I needed was peace after a long day maybe even that's not written in my fate."

"I was perplexed ...not only did he appear out of no where but was actually related to this deal
I was not ready to have my insecurities surging up again,not again....not after that...

I tried to erase those thought's and freshened up and changed into something new.
Look:

I wore a leather brown jacket,a white top (baggy),and a black boot cut jeans,to complete the look

I wore some cross ear piercing's.

And applied some reddish brown shade of lipstick,and a liner

And applied some reddish brown shade of lipstick,and a liner...all the girl stuff mom made me do that sorry..!.

I went down stairs towards my dad and sat near him as he gestured it.
"Beta agayi tha ki toh nahi ho na?,Dad asked.Ha dad,I nodded. "Aaja baith",he told me to sit beside's him.
When my two dumbos too decided to side beside's me as you know,they are too fond of me.

I didnt even glance at that useless piece of art but from I felt him staring right through my soul.
Nakuul pov:
I was still processing what was happening while talking to everyone as her dad was talking about her..

"Meri beti sach kahu toh bahot alag!!he said.Alag mtlb Nikhil??,dad asked.
"Woh sabh kuch karti hai!!,jaise uski job bhi aur baki sabhi literally.Fully disciplined!!,he said.

Just then I saw her coming down,Her vibe,her aura speaks dominance she's extremely attractive,
I didn't want to agree she does have a charisma to her whether or not I agree ...more like a deer??a stag!yeah a stag!!a stag with pride
Not only did she avoid my gaze but was keen to continue doing so.?

She was avoiding my gaze and I can say I know why!Her dad gestured her to sit.
"Accha beta tumhare baremein toh tere papà ne kitna kuch kaha"?,dad said. "Par tum mujhe mere bade bete jaise lagti ho same khyalat(perspective)hai tumhare!,dad said.
....Thank you uncle,Avni said.(Dad nodded).