11.New beginning?🥀

🦚🥀🕯••••••••
AUTHOR:As far as I can see...I feel their Love story has now started blooming slowly from its bud ...till the flower as they flow with feelings they harbour..!

Do join this journey of Nakuul and Avni
if you're still reading and even future readers..!!🙏🏻Pranam.(Wishing you)
CONTINUE:
Both Avni and Nakuul couldn't sleep that well at night as ..one was fighting for his feelings mentally and the other was not ready for this change or maybe she is yet to discover these feeling's and fight for them!!!

I got up for work early ..as I had taken a leave for Sam's wedding,,,even if it was my company so ..had to go today and today some Ladke vale were going to visit,Personally I don't want to meet any one!!,Avni stated.But for mom and dad
I will at least meet that person.

I wasn't ready for marriage I guess not after what happened in past!.........
Anyway's I went towards my bathroom had a refreshing bath erasing all my negative thought throughout.
Avni signed...
(I guess I showed meditate a bit).
I wore my nose piercing(Most of the Indian girl's wear this).
Look:

I wore it and changed as fast as possible Look:

Look:

I wore my uniform and had a tint of weird feeling of loneliness to me

I wore my uniform and had a tint of weird feeling of loneliness to me.I don't maybe I was just casually feeling .....it or maybe ..bcz of what happened back there..on the wedding day.(yesterday).Urghh I was angry still..
I guess.

I went down and mom asked me,Are beta today you are going to office?,she asked.
Yeah mom,I had too much of leave this week,So filling up the space of my pending work.
Alright dear.. but come back early before the Ladke vale come
(Rishte vale come),mom said.
Yess mom,I replied.
I reached the office and I couldn't concentrate on the work at all..!

Hello ma'am thik ho aap??!,Kavita asked.(my PA).,Yeah Yeah totally fine,I replied.
Kya yr mein tumhe abhi janti hu.
Thoda sa soja ok,Kavita said.Yeah I smiled and replied.
I don't know how much time I slept when I got a call,Mom's call!!!

Accha sunn beta aabhi aaja ok,Mom said.Kyuki ready hone ke liyeh time lagega aur phir ghar se hi kaam karna ha baccha,She said.I nodded and replied,
Ha mumma I will be there.
I drove and as I drove I thought about HIM........!!