7.Destiny is stubborn!!🥀

I came out of room wiped some tears as I didn't wanted any one to see me in that state..!

I went towards a room which was allotted for wedding preparation. "Maa is everything ready ...Today is the (Reception).

Sam has to sit with her to be husband(Quite majestic to be called chairs)and meet everyone.(Introduction)
There was a makeup artist and dress up artist ready for Samantha.

Now Sam you get ready and then show me,I said.She nodded.
I will call Kirti till then!!,I called her and after a long wait she picked the call and assured she's coming inside the hall.
Jaldi aaja are you planning to reach after the function ?!!,I said. "Ha ha arahi hu baba",she said.I kept the call and all the aunties and ladies(cousins)along with mom came out with Sam.
She was looking breathtaking abh behen kisiki hai??,I said to myself.Ok just jk""

Like absolute stunning,I went towards her,I cleared my throat a bit

I cleared my throat a bit.Achhha tere patti parameshvar koh toh heart attack hi ajaye aise dekhe tumhe sam!!,I exclaimed and we all chuckled.
diii,she blushed and said.While covering her face slightly.Accha achha mein pareshan nahi karti ok,gestured a sorry faking it(in a funny way).

And we were waiting for the baraat for them to come so as to start the function.
Maa and papa were sitting on the chairs and along with all other relatives.

Me and the cousins ,, Akshit and Aditi were near the bride to be and all were surrounded near Samantha.
Just then we were informed that the barati's(husband's family)have arrived.

The elderly group went there for the formalities with mom.And we all were still teasing Sam about the same.
And the barat was coming inside I saw a familiar face "Great my luck is the worst!!"

That duffer ...usse dekhe hi Mujhe gussa atta hai by god.Am I daydreaming how can it be him??,Avni thought to herself.
Just then Sam touched her arm slightly and I came out of my thoughts.

"What happened",she gestured.Nothing you are going to be busy meeting and introducing others so be ready,I kept a hand on her head.After patting her,I saw that he was no where to be seen. "Hash I guess ..I am hallucinating now.!"

Wow I am going get ill in such a state.
Just then someone tapped on her shoulder,

I jerked and literally scared to hell.I turned to confront who pulled up this trick..!To see him.....
Hey!!,Nakuul said.Hey ?..what hey ?..what are you doing here I thought I was hallucinating?!!,Avni said.He started laughing..., "what you and hallucinating??"

He again continued with his laughter and she was standing there glaring her eyes out to him.

Fine do continue your so called act which you are having alone.
When I started going elsewhere..suddenly he held my wrist lightly and said. "Kaha jarahi ho don't go ..I was joking!!,Nakuul said.
But why will I wait??,I asked. "Bcz I am gonna make you",he said that near my ears.Afterthat I started blushing a bit with the cold face still on, but he could clearly see that I was affected by him.
(urgghhh why god why do you love me so much??)

I sat ..with him sitting beside me staring at me.He whispered by leaning onto me, you actually look better yourself....what's the word?hmm ..gorgeous!. "I didn't even dare to look at him as I might blush even harder".I just kept my cold face and thanked..THANK YOU,with maintaining a cold face.

I don't know why but I thought that he could read my thoughts as he smirked at me while I thanked him back

Hey I know you are blushing hard lawyer Avni .When he said my name ..I was gone.Like I could never!!!,he had a husky voice and it felt unreal,Avni thought to herself.

What thinking about me,he asked?.Yess,I blabbered without thinking...!!What nooo noi I was not,Avni again corrected.
Oh so you did think?,he continued smirking at me.Just then Sam gestured for me to be there.
I got up glared at him and went near her in my sophisticated walk.

Damn hard ..?! what a lady I can't even stop thinking about her,agar phir mile toh accha hai varna I will make sure it does",Nakuul thought.

That's when abhi gestured to call me.I came with all the cousins and went there.

Avni also with her cousins and siblings was to the other side .
Just then he realised,oh so the bride was her sister  and she is related to her ..at the party too,Nakuul connected the dots.That's why she came her for the reception.
As I could see Avni too must have understood the misunderstanding.

I was introduced by Abhi.So Sam yeh hai mere sabhse jigri dost naks I mean..! Nakuul Pratap Adani CEO of the Adani enterprises,Abhi introduced.

Then after he introduced me I could see that Aditi and akshit waved as they recognised me and I waved back.
Avni continued glaring was looking cute.I,chuckled.
Then Samantha too introduced her cousins and her most fav diii I suppose as I could see that in her eyes.
So Abhi this is my Eldest didi,Avni Malhotra,She is a well known Lawyer and has done Master's.
She is at her senior level in her company even though she is quite young to do so ..although earned by my didi's hardwork.

He stared a lot at me I don't know why but it made me blush a bit and still was annoyed at him so glared and then smiled at Sam.Abhi said,Are Wahh didi aap toh sahi ho yr.I too smiled and congratulated him and they too thanked me Nakuul did the same...but I teased him !

I went to sit on the chair as I got a call from my client and was discussing something.Just then while on the call Nakuul started pacing towards me and sat near me yet again.
I took my call and was quite conscious around him.As he continued staring at me with a smirk on his face ..stupiddity at its peak...!!,I thought.

I kept the call, "What do you want!!?",I asked annoyed. "He whispered...you"???,I was done I couldn't keep my cold face anymore and blushed as hard as a ..tomato.
(Author:Wow Avni you are dumb as hell).

As I teased Avni by answering her sarcastically she literally turned red,like I mean I guess she keeps her guards on but maybe I was at least able to make an effort on it,
Nakuul thought yet again with mischieve.

Oh so you can blush too madam??, he asked when she looked away and towards the bride and groom
So now avoiding me like you did at the start,Nakuul said.
"What I didn't avoid you ok",Avni said in her firm yet faltering voice due to blush.I just thought I was hallucinating. "Oh ok no prob",he said.

I got up and then reached near the dinner hall where we would have dinner.
Just when he caught hold of my wrist and gave me a tissue on which he had his phone no.!!
Here I want you to save this!??He said. "What why would I ....bcz I asked you too",he said.

Urghhh you are annoying,i said groaning as I removed his hand from my wrist and paced looking back glaring at him and then went away.

He smirked at me with same intensity as always with his firm build and that black shirt no girl could avoid his gaze and not stare at him ..good for him.
Him:
"That girl is something,Nakuul thought.As he couldn't control his attraction or you can say likeliness towards her.

Destiny maybe you are a stubborn one,But now I know what to do to make her mine!!!,make her mine ??I know she is not like her?? was I denying it but alas destiny gave me a chance I won't leave it....!!!,said with firmness.
Next up forwarded to Sangeet,Now only wedding was left...!!!
————————🪞🪷 🦢————————-
End epi-7
Do tell me how it was.....