21.Engagement🥂

Author:From this chapter more focus will be given to our leads as they are majorly involved in the story and quite adequate on the other character's.It's Avni's and Nakuul's Engagement guyz cheer up.
✨🥂🥀🪷😮‍💨👑——————-
~🪷
As this story has a Maharashtrian or Indian background the rituals will be explained as a part of it not too much,but will be described.The terms will be explained by me.!
——-Continue:
I got up pretty early as if I don't know what today is?!
(Author:Madam's engagement!!😭)
I saw the time it was 4:20am like I did get up quite early.The Muhurat was of 7:30am and there was sufficient time left for the preparation for my outfit and makeup.
•]MUHURAT:A essential time alloted by the saint/pandit which is it be followed by the bride groom fam for conducting the marriage ceremony.
As I got up from the bed yawning and tired."Are beta uth gayi chalo accha hai jaldi hi uth gayi",mom came in my room as she said."Haaa..Maa but I guess jaldi uthi hu",I said."Nahi ...Nahi bilkul sahi aaj toh jaldi hi uthna chaiyeh tumhari hi tayari karni hai beta",mom said.

"Chalo acche bacche jaise abh fresh hojao and tayar hojao dekho 4:45am hogaye JALDI......!!",mom said." Mom mein bacche nahi hu","Accha baba nahi ho bacchi badi bacchi jiske shaddi hogi kuch dino mein",mom replied and I got up not able to digest the fact of leaving her.
As I rushed into the bathroom groaning as mom smiled and left the outfit and prepared my accessories.
I came outside to find a beautiful "LEHENGA",which was kept along with matching accessories(Mom you are the best).
Look:🥀

I looked at myself in the mirror,Finally feeling a little beautiful and confident about myself that,I will do better not even better but my best when it comes to being a daughter or a wife

Finally feeling a little beautiful and confident about myself that,I will do better not even better but my best when it comes to being a daughter or a wife.I know those people are good they won't bother counting my mistake if I commit any as they immensely loved and have already accepted me as their daughter/Bahu of their fam.

I must do good and keep them happy.Yess..❤️"Are meri pari kitni khoobsurat lag rahi hai ismein",
Nazar nah lage mere bacchi koh,mom said as she entered my room giving a bone crushing hug which felt warmer than ever.I will miss this hug,
I thought in my mind.Anyways...✨"Mom I will wear my accessories and makeup and then will meet you down ok,Noo..I have a surprise mom exclaimed...I completed my statement and heard a voice "Itni jaldi nahi madam"..I heard a familiar voice......IT WAS "None other than my Kirti..!!!!
I hugged her as soon as I saw her which she hugged back and we were in our moment which was beautiful actually Kirti had been away for a bus's I was trip with her father.So I had a long way without her.
"Kaha thi itne yr kitna wait kiya meine pata hai,I said."Sorry yr I was in traffic you know na",she said with her puppy eyes and I ofc had to forgive her antics too as usual.
"Chalo let's get your makeup done",she said.
Kirti used some colourful eyeshadow's to mix yeh colour which was quite beautiful dark brownish and blackish in shade which was to my liking and applied some blush,highlighter and foundation before that some mascara,liner and to end it with lipstick a light one
Look: