6.Too much to break the silence.!?🥀

Avni pov:
I ran downstairs as fast as I could bcz ok I had to process the stuff that happened just now a  shameless person he is?!,even though he returned my earring still doesn't change the fact of that he is a fox..
I mean why the heck couldn't I stand for myself

(I..... I partly liked it??my heart,took the initiative),...........??!!did I ?)

Urgghhh I can't even think straight let alone stand for myself at present.
"Why the hell"!

As she was going to the kitchen to help her mom and aunty with something.
She may sound all modern and chic but she's soft when it comes to heart..and feelings....

Back in Avni's room:
As he was leaving her room....
There was flood of thoughts 💭 all over my head.
I literally spent almost half an hour standing..,roaming up there.What was I doing??Why did I say those things to her?!,I thought to myself ..get a hold of yourself... you don't like girls why are you behaving like a flirt.??(He asked himself)What effect does she have on me?!!And why do I feel a pull towards her.!?

I was left with questions. rather than any answers.(More question started popping up my mind,just bcz of the way I behaved with her)

Shit!!I should just try forgetting her at any cost.

Just then ...,Beta.. chalo jane kah samay hua hai !,his dad called me.

"Ha Dad aya",That's when I came out of my so called moment MOMENT..!!.a trance if to be more dramatic ?

I went down stairs along with Naira and Akhil.
Then mom too joined while chatting with aunty which I can see they bonded real quick!.

Then my eyes landed on her beside's aunty and mom.
She was slightly glaring at me,which I felt cute again!!?)
Urgh I should avoid her.

Dad and uncle bid farewell reminding to meetup again frequently.When Avni suddenly took me aside,What happened why are you pulling me shameless ho tum bahut!?!,he said.

"My deepest apology's mister Adani but I wanted to repay something which I suppose is rightfully yours",she stated in her most attractive,cold tone.Ohhh no I can't stop my brain from these cheesy comments on her eye catching sight?!
Author:Janab stood there blank thinking about this!?

His pov:
When Avni handed him a check for the part of damage which was caused.

I looked at her in disbelief,?? "No I am not taking that",I said.I was kinda hurt for no reason.

I was the one who bumped into your car,and I already gave you your share.You don't have to give me the part which I don't think I need ..
I said with firm serious tone.

She looked puzzled!!?...I mean don't all girls want others to treat them as princesses and comfort them ..their ego too .!?
(author:you are wrong)

"I am not giving you this bcz of that",Avni said. "I am giving you this bcz I can't see a rare Audi with a scratch ok",I love cars.

I told him when his face was literally looking as if he is being entertained by a joker...annoying !

~
He started chuckling,and took the check accepting his defeat after realising her intention behind giving the check.

"Hmph I glared and left with him still chuckling staring with his grey orbs",hmm handsome but bothersome,I muttered.
Aditi asked, "You said something dii"??.No no nothing,do your work,I said.!!
"Thike yr itna gussa kyu araha aaj!?",Aditi koh mili bewakt ki daat..