27.One sided!🥀

A bit spice to the chp..! starting now..!
Nakuul:
ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ sɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇsᴛᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ʙᴜɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴊᴏʏ!!and I don't mind it one bit.
——♥♥♥♥♥♥♥----------------------
I quickly came back to my senses only to find Avni too day dreaming which to my surprise was a rare sight considering how often she's cautious of her surrounding's.

He adored her a bit ..sighing ..as he got out of the car and quickly reached her side only to open the car door for her.
"Chale,Avni",I said with a bit of amusement in my voice as I lived for the reaction I got from her."Ye..yeah....!",she flustered as she said which I loved with a conscious look on her face as she got out of the car
"Yrrr...kyu kiya tumne yeh Avni",shit you didn't have to answer so feebly.Where's your self esteem!!😩🥂I literally gave myself a lecture on why I replied so timidly which I hated and helplessly did that whatsoever when I stole a glance at him as he walked.Now that I observed he does walk with a certain amount of pride dominating his persona ..!𝒜𝓃𝒹 ℐ 𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒾 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓈𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 !!
I immensely do!!!I love ppl who live up to my expectations and not some one who just have empty words to offer or you can say who are all the same.

"Avni........"Avni"...."he called,"I love that persona so much that I get lost almost causing my withdrawal from the world around me."
"Avni???",I jerked.He was calling out for me and was slightly worried too.."What on earth happened",are you ok?,I asked as I saw her literally looking at me blankly as if she was thinking deeply about something....maybe about me.!which was somewhat concerning but....

Just then a wild thought came to my mind
"Were you thinking about me",the smirk was evident even though I didn't wanted to hide it so it came effortlessly."What nonsense not all all,"Don't be so full of yourself Mr Adani",
she said firmly hoping he would take it for the truth but god decided she needed a punishment today...or maybe the author !!✨👀

"Is it so",ok but you better call me something more dearrr than the thing
you usually call me",he said with a scoff as if he didn't like what I called him earlier.
"Fine" I said as I entered the library with him when he caught hold of my hand and the manager greeted us with warm smile's .While him being the new owner.!only fees sec ago!!?(duffer!!)

I smiled...I knew she would probably call me the same old Mr...blah blah but I loved the effort's..."Daddy loves the effort's"!!(Ofc you do ..!)

Author-"Bro chill out you will get ample of chp to introduce everyone with this term (Dad...)much easily and validly"🥂😵‍💫"

Manager:Good morning Mr and Mrs Adani welcome to your library I have received all the information and it's your library from today onward's!Heartiest welcome!!

Mrs..Adani...!!shit why did he say that..My body immediately responded on the words that manager said giving me the red cheeks clearly visible to Nakuul as he smiked secretly.

"Yess thank you",I said as I looked at Nakuul who was already fixated on me,when I looked elsewhere "didn't expect his gaze" on me ..greatttt!

"Arrange the table on the top most floor be sure that no one disturbs us",
"Only two to us",I said."Yeaah two of us who else do you see here other than us both"?,he said with a valid point and somewhat happy about the situation weird!!?.I nodded as I didn't get a point to defend myself with.

"I was nervous",I mean only the two of us in the library sounds romantic right!!??But not with him here I don't want to harbour any wild thought now that I am in a library plzz my "Reader mind is wild"!!."Avni you shouldn't show your weakness ..yesss",I comforted myself by keeping a strong facade as usual but maybe it was my unlucky day today.!yet again...!