24.Bonding!?🥀

Avni explains her perspective:
Every thing went blank for a sec!I was literally experiencing each and every movement in a slow mo.
Idk what this was and why I was experiencing this like it's straight out of a Rom-con as cringy as it sound's.!!
Ok to me it's too cringy...!But little did she know that she partly liked that feeling it's still unknown why this sudden change in her heart or Is she actually out of my mind.!(She thinks?!)

Present:
They wore each other their ring's and had dinner with ppl coming up congratulating the newly engaged ones with both of them gracefully replaying with their smiles to each guest.
But quite distant from each other due to the misunderstanding that took place few hours ago"-They simply acted normal and were stealing awkward glances at each other from time to time.

Nakuul's side:
"Why is this awkward??",Ok you know what ...I know that the text was the issue,It had to be..!!Shittt.???Nakuul you are a di*k!!!Yoi shouldn't have texted her the msg.(Mumbling Nak's)!

Why do I always have to act harsh??,I thought as I already knew the answer!
It's all bcz of that bi*ch!?...Urghhh I don't even want to think of such a trashy person at such an imp moment.Anyways's.....🫠

I will have to do something to at least make an effort to gain her friendship bcz ??Why not??
She's cute,cool,cold too(she thinks),we have similar taste I guess we won't be suffocating with each other's presence after all when we get married."And basically I do kinda like her bcz I practically turn my possessive mode on with her being around which is ahead of my understanding..!
Author:
Here Nakuul was worried or we can say quite restless to break the ice between them as there are three things he despise's
✔️Snake's
✔️Betryal
✔️Silence.
•)Remember the things he despise's
So he started planning something in his mind after the engagement ended all were ready to leave as they gave their blessing's to the couple and met with their fam.
"Baccha bahut he Lucky ho tum,joh itni pyaari sundar patni tumhare nasib ayi",Bua said.Avni thanked her for the praise as she touched her feet."Nahi nahi bua luck nahi Nakshtra bolo nakshtra",Nakuul said with an amusing voice.Avni looked at Nakuul with wide eyes as if he was drunk and in dismay"Yeh kya badbada raha hai",Avni thought with a hint of smile on her face partially liking his praise which came out unintentionally.

Trans-
"Baccha you are very lucky that your wife is so sweet and beautiful",aunt said.Avni thanked her as she touched her feet."No no aunt don't say luck it's my planet's the astrology in it ..the luck",Nakuul replied with a amusing tone.Avni looked at him with wide eyes almost glaring at him as if he was drunk and was telling him to shut up."What's he blabbering",Avni thought with a hint of smile on her face."

I looked at Nakuul who was literally sprouting dumbest of things there with his aunt but in between he did glance at me while praising me more like he was saying it all to me directly in real sense.
I mean then what about that text.........No no no..

This is just a normal marriage no string's attached.I have to remember.He doesn't think of me as his "WIFE"wife does he???
And he's like actually a flirt when he's with me.Tabh iske convenience par koi rok nahi?Bada aya Marriage of convenience vala!!
I was in my thought's when someone patted on my shoulder"???
I was scared to death like who does that..??!!!!??!
(Its normal Avni don't be a Papa ki pari)!Opps,sorry!Warrior not pari!🫠-Author)

Do you want to kill you fiancé before even getting married you duf... ..Nakuul!
Hash thank god uska naam liya varna duffer bolne ke liyeh usne najane kya kiya hota!?
Hmm...Good that's like a good girl!,I thought you will call me a duffer again Avni!!Aur phir mein kya karta tumhe pata—-"Kya karte",Avni said with concern in her tone which almost made him laugh but he controlled or he tried!"!!.Just then Nakuul started laughing...."Aree yrrr,I won't kiss you don't worry",I will just punish you that's all,he said with a smirk.Oh he know's what he just said..!So...shameless ...with that Avni went blank and hit him on his hard rock chest as she paced ahead with Nakuul smirking and following her when she decided to leave the site where he was.!!

Author:
With Nakuul and Avni bickering again on this incident as Avni flushed which she wanted to hide was all observed by their fam.They were happy both of them could form such bond in less time and Avni and even Nakuul's parents were happy to see their children smiling,crackling and that too with each other.As both were similar in nature at certain levels.Their fam were convinced they made the right decision after seeing the scene in front of them."Ofc they made a right decision!??",Author
"Ok ...ok listen",I won't trouble you now.Let's sit before you go ..I have something to tell you,Nakuul said with a plain,serious yet admirable face.

Ok..let's sit Avni too drastically changed her expressions too serious one's.
They both sat on the desk and were about to have a chat about something.!
"So I was thinking how about we go out tomorrow",It's just a hang out date..!(Wow ..Nakuul first be clear whether it's a date or hang out!?)his subconscious smacked him as,he thought.Umm...(She to knew iska kuch nahi hosakta).(He's a cold duffer)ok like Tomorrow after my office should I come at your place or ..!!No no I will be there at your office,Nakuul interrupted her and said.Being the gentleman he is?

"Ok then I guess it's set",
Avni replied.Yeah it is..",Nakuul said.I will go now mom dad wait kar rahe honge so.......Yeah I will meet you tomorrow...He said with a hint of paleness,hollowness  expressed on his face which didn't go unnoticed by her.She waved and as she was going ahead as she....faded from his sight.
He felt as if he is longing something....that he is missing something .!!?
But he didn't pay attention not knowing what it was....the feeling in his heart..or he didn't want to accept at all ...in same confused state he turned back to reach his
fam as the engagement was over

with a mix of amusing,slight hint of vary emotions too.The thing was he was falling but he didn't knew that .??He has just entered this loop of Love cycle how was he gonna tackle the obstacles??
Let's see in the next chp ??The hang out one!!(Date!).
————————-🪷🦢🪞—————————
End chp-24
Do tell me how the chp was??