17.New phase!!🥀

I woke up a little early.. bcz firstly I didn't get any sleep,so I thought why waste more time..!!and secondly bcz of him !!
Yrr he was sleeping in the same room how could I even get a wink of sleep.

I had a bath and got ready.By the way my room was big enough for substantial privacy in the room,so I wasn't flustered that much Thank god!!.
Look:

I mean

I mean..I got ready and throughout the process...I could sense a gaze on me from somewhere as I turned I saw him looking at me.
"Umm ..What are you doing"?,I asked. "Can't you see I am admiring the view"?,Nakuul said with a smirk.

"Which view"??,I asked."Hmmm...!!
this view"!,he said pointing at me!!.
~You know you suit in every other attire and carry it with elegance.!How do you do that hmm?!!,Sundarta ki koi kaami nahi hai yaha shyad??(he said with a sass and smirk which made me blush hard I couldn't control myself..in fact ever since he has entered the picture).
"Hmm ..Ok ok ...enough of this now",
I said blushing and taking control of my composure.

Author's pov:🪷————————;)
Nakuul saw her reaction as she blushed,and the way she reacted on his compliment..It somewhat indicate's the beginning or the already blooming love of their story ..
The sudden bondage of these two munchkin's will not only make these two realise that love does exist and that they both can trust each other and forget their past's which contain's the dreadful memories that they behold.

The unusual and the new thing's which they both experience is just a part of their journey toward's their love story i.e they will surely catch feeling's
and the liking,the attraction towards each other will surely turn into love 🥀.

Continue:📚
"Thike yr I didn't offend you na ",he said with a sass yet again.(Yr yeh pyaari toh hai bas khatarnak bhi hai,bolne mein aur mein bhi kuch zyada hi bol deta hu haav bhav mein??),Nakuul thought.

-Translation of a bit complex line:👆🏻
"Ok I didn't offend you alright??,he said with a sass.(Geez she sure is cute but she is dangerous as well and arrogant as hell and even I should stop blabbering stuff in the name of emotion's.)!
"And how on earth did I start liking her"?,Nakuul thought🙄."

"Hello ....helllo Mr Adani"???,Avni said
Flickering her finger's."Chalo I have to reach my office??,I will leave ?You're coming or should I leave you"??,she said."Hey isn't it your office so it's not hard and fast whether you reach one sec late"!!,Nakuul said exaggerating on the sec part.!!
"Yes but I live up to my discipline's so
no thank you"!,she said.

"Ohhh great,It's just like how I work,good to see you're the same with your work life.

"Yeah"! ....it was awkwardly silent as I smiled a bit amd we gazed into each other's eyes more like each other's soul's but were interrupted by none other
than my cousin.!!
"Are good morning hone vale jiju"!!!,
"Sheezhan said cheekily."Yeah bad morning to you too",I quickly uttered unknowingly and realised as I altered the words.

As Sheezhan looked as if he didn't hear with his face like he has been ridiculed of and Avni kept her hand on her forehead as she controlled her laugh.
"I cleared my throat and pulled Avni near me",And pretended like I whispered near Avni's ear's when Sheezhan took that as a sign and went out of the room with a sulky,annoyed expression more like
I will have my revenge!!.

Avni's side:
Till then I was frozen.Why did Nakuul pull me towards him he's a duffer!!.totally senseless!!.
I couldn't think straight for a long while..
When he whispered,"Do you plan on staying in my embrace a bit longer"??
I jerked,and he was shocked as he started chuckling lightly..."Umm ...no I was just thinking of a duffer you are"!,I said.

As he was heard me,he started coming closer toward's me ..More like he was in a mood for teasing me..!!

Nakuul's side:
I was pulled towards her yet again as the word's simply felt effortlessly soothing
from her lip's when the word's fell from her mouth(like a feathery touch to it).
I looked at her in awe of the effect she has on me..!"God knows why and how she has it on me"?!

I mean even I don't know how she does that!!!.She looked at me with her siren yet doey eyes and the feigning innocence she held within those two brown orby beauties was absolutely breathtaking.!!

Avni's —-🪷
Just then as we were in our trance moment I quickly took that as an opportunity to run out of my room while showing him my tongue teasing him indicating victory as he was dumbfound with his gaze yet again fixed on me and was chuckling brushing his hair when he saw me passing through the door.

The rest of the day was normal we both reached our respective office's and had to continue with our work,schedule's,meeting's if any and the day went by quite quickly in haste,
if I say.

~Just then as I was busy with my reports and documentation I heard a knock on my cabin door?.
"Come in",I said ."Ma'am there a handsome person waiting for you outside in the VIP sector lounge",
Namita(Assistant PA)said.
"What"...???,Handome??? Yeh kaun hai abh..!(I thought!)."Did he give you any card or something",I asked."And what nonsense is this yeh handsome kya lagake rakha hai Namita"??,I said.
"No ma'am actually he told me to inform you in a similar manner",Namita said with a fright.And ma'am he say's he's your boyfriend too.
"Ok ..you know what ..I will check myself who does he think he is",I muttered.
~I was angry ..in fact I wanted to kick his a*s whoever this person was.How dare he defame's me in my own company.
I went to the VIP section via my elevator and when I reached.I was shocked to find HIM!!!
What are you doing here Nakuul????,
I asked."What am I doing here",he said."Yess Mr Adani??","I guess your ear's are fully functional,good to know".!!!,
I said with a sass.

He looked at me as he smirked and reminded me of the plan he told me about yesterday and I remembered."Oh yess I remember.I was gonna pack up after a sec or two",I said."Great then ,,,Avni I am also happy my to-be-wife has a memory
of her own",he said as I squinted my eyes and he shrugged,"you started it"."Thike thike let's go to my cabin",I said as I mumbled and was annoyed.

Nakuul's side:
"She look's too cute when she keeps her mouth shut" and when she's angry too",Nakuul thought.And started chuckling through out their walk."What happened?",Avni asked."Nothing nothing let's go fast we have to reach"..!!
He said continued with his light chuckles as he got few slaps from Avni for free..!!
As she was annoyed already..!!🔥

"By the way you told my PA that you're my boyfriend??",Avni asked."Yess aren't I?",he said.Avni rolled her eyes with a slight blush and Nakuul caught that.

"Oh so it was indeed a great idea",he said
as he smirked at her.
"No it was not", she said as she paced farther with a cold face and Nakuul started pacing with her too along with continuous chuckles and with all the ppl in the office mesmerising their chemistry and the whole company was like PEHLA NASHA PEHLA KHUMAR!!! Vibe.All were in rose tinted mood that day...)💕
—————————🪷🦢🪞————————-
End of chp-17
Do tell me how the chp was!!!
•Does their bickering lead them to their love story?
•Where are they going after this ??
•What is the surprise???
~In the next chp..!