13.A Date!!🥀

AUTHOR:When they were still in their embrace they realised it's been a while and they separated the hug.
They were blushing slightly and they wanted to tell their parents about the decision.IT'S A YES!!!.
Ook fine let's read I was just eager ..!🙃

PRESENT:🦢
Avni should we go down??,Nakuul asked her while holding her hand.Avni said,Yes ...Ye we should probably!!,
she said while stuttering.Nakuul started chuckled and smirking at her.Oh my,you are so cuteee,Avni yr you easily blush on my act's,He said lovingly.                          No no...just ..Urghh fine yes I do,
Avni said in defeat.(he winked at her with a straight face as she scrunched her nose).

Now let's go down,she said.Blushing..slightly both held their hand's and went towards the stair's and came down.Mom and dad asked,
Toh kya phaisla hai baccho??.
Ma ..papa aur uncle..aunty hume ek dusre koh samjhne ke liyeh samay chaiyeh..
Taki acche se rehsake!!,Nakuul said.

Ha bilkul bahut samjhdar ho bete,ekdum sahi bath kahi hai,
Avni's Dad said.Baki to hah ..hi hai mere taraph se,Nakuul said.Hearing this all started celebrating.Are sunna nah Ha ..hai bete ke taraph se?,
Nakuul's dad said.

Avni's side:
Then all turned towards me..Avni beta kya socha???,Dad asked me.
Ha papa jaise hume samjhne ke liyeh vakt chaiyeh Baki kuch nahi ..haa hi hai,I said blushing little which Nakuul saw and smirked.

Aree waah mere beti ne to mere jivan khushi se bhar dala,,??,,Dad said to Avni.
Everyone were happy.Nakuul's mom pecked her on the forehead as she touched her feet.

Are are bahu thode ho beti ho pair nahi padhte?!,She said.I hugged her after hearing this she too did the same out of love.Accha aunty aur uncle...Nahi mom dad kaho bete !?,Avni's dad stopped him.
Haaa jarur Mom ..Dad kya mein Avni koh thode der ke liyeh bahar leke ja sakta hu..!?,Nakuul asked her parents.
Are puchne ki kya bath,,They both said nodding.Tumhare hone vali bivi hai leke jau bete ..kyu..Avni??,
Dad looked at me.I smiled looking at dad and hid my blush(Godddd it's hard to hide,with him smirking at me!!).

We nodded and I thought about the wife word.Omg I will become his wife now!!,
I was talking to myself as if some crush proposed to me..!But the word wife hit's different(❤️).
Uuhu uhuu.....,Nakuul cleared his throat in that typical( Hum apke hai Kaun style)!
Umm what happened ??,
I said slightly red again.
You know that your the most stunning wife I will have??,He said as I blushed.He held me waist gently,, from the side slowly as I was pulled near him telling everyone that I was his,!(I was looking down out of embarrassment and shyness).Now both Avni and me were just few inche's close.. oh how I loved this .!!,Nakuul said while being excited.

Listen let's go on a date,??,I told Avni.
Avni's pov:
I was blushing and hiding it like immensely as he was so close to my side with his hand on my waist.Just then he whispered,Listen we ..will go on a date today !!,He said in his husky voice.
I smiled as I blushed nervously!,
He saw ..and he smirked,winking at me with a straight face.Then I hid my face out of embarrassment again..!!

They went towards the nearest well known coffee shop!!(AUTHOR)

But he told me to sit first by telling me to have a seat as he wanted to do something first??,I sat confused and ordered something for us.I ordered two cappuccino's ..;)
Just then I was shocked by the sudden popping of flower's in front of me out of no where.??
Oh it was him??,I thought with a smile.
Oh wow what wonderful idea mister Duffer??,I said appreciating the flower's.
I took the flower's and smelled them.
Red rose's were my fav and I don't how he knew that?,I was going to ask when he anwered looking at me.I look at you every now and then and thus
I know more about you deary;)
I smiled and nodded as I adored the flower's.He said,Glad that you loved them,I nodded)
Look: