22.Dard!🥀

~🪷🪞✨
"Avni+Nakuul=Avikul"——-Ship

"The function was full of relatives and other visitor's gathering around meeting after a long time..giggling & snickering as it's a natural geek between all the people who assembled for a desi wedding ceremony,which applies for our munchkin's engagement.The air was full of chattering with people either complimenting the interior or the food whatsoever.With a slight hint of tense,stinging pain,more like a vary emotion in the air to dilute the so called happy,cheerful mood of the day.(Avikul)The two were carried away by the misunderstanding couldn't get a chance to utter a word due to the function."
More like a bittersweet lemonade!

Nakuul's side:
I was looking at Avni still with the same long expression...."I didn't know why but
"I didn't like that expression she carried".Like she didn't deserve to feel hurt or sad ...anything negative in all.I felt a slight pain in my heart due to her reaction."Why does my heart ache on the thought of her..being hurt".."Why does it make me sad thinking she might not want to marry me at all"I thought.

I wanted to know what bothered her so much that she's partly(mentally)not even present in our engagement "What is she thinking",Nakuul thought.

Authors pov:
Nakuul immediately held her hand and started caressing her hand with his thumb.!!With the sudden action both he himself and Avni looked at each other then at their united palm's shocked at the same time.(He did it unconsciously)
—————🖤🥂—————
I looked around the hall to end up forced a smile at the relatives who sat on the chairs alloted for the guest as I was a bit ...hurt.?I don't know why??and I didn't want to know tbh??bcz all this is new??
Yes,"I have started liking him but-..What does he want"....????
A MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE?!!!
Is he like abnormal,why did he even confess about the fact that he likes me or has started liking me???

Urghhh,man ..."why have I started liking him"..??I wasn't like this,Avni thought blaming herself just then she felt a hand crawling it's way rubbing her's.

I looked at him in shock as to why and how he thought it would be a nice idea of holding my hand's.I was still not ready to reside the act.I wanted a true and a honest confession as to what he think's about this whole wedding and stuff of our's "Straightforward."Yess I need this attitude from his side.
I looked at him as he looked concerned as well as a bit handsome ........ok too handsome(the mountain of handsome men)!!
Anyways....😮‍💨
I hmped.......(In a very cute manner she didn't realise).in a very obvious way such that he could see as I struggled removing my hand from his shackles but to avail he's the one with tight grip..and he kept on holding my hand.

Nakuul's side:
She hmpeddd at me....😂😂ok that's too cute ...I know it's no good reason to laugh at but the way she did it was cute she's quite different inside than what she potray's.?
Anyways now I have to find why she's angry or hurt ???
Or is she hurt by the text I sent?!!I don't know Gosh..........?!!

(Cringe but cute-😭)What should I do for this Kashmir ki kaali to bloom and bestow a smile upon me....""
(Waah mere sher..!😳-Author)

Hmmm...is she longing for a real marriage??.Does she like me too?,I thought as I was crumpled by my own thought's lingering through my mind like an auto play tape which repeated throughout in a loop.

While I did feel a hint of satisfaction and a little blush escaped to the outer side of my cheeks which she saw as she hmped again without realising how cute she looked....
I didn't know what made me feel this but I am sure I know too damn why???
❤️✨

Hmm.. I will surely like to know Avni whether you are really in to work on our new relation which we will have in few days from now.???
I will till then act as if I don't agree to this marriage and maybe explore my self too whether I want this or not??..I mean I don't think I can trust someone enough for me to love someone again after.......her!!
Author:Will they be able to break through their skeptic barrier which they have build throughout their life after their dreadful past.Will both of them win each other's heart so as to move a step forward...from Liking each other to Loving each other to death.!!
Let's find in the next episode.!!!✨🪷

Shabdpuraan-🥀
-Pyar kah dard hai,
-Meetha meetha pyara pyara,
-Yeh haseen wakt bhi,
-Doh dilo kah hai sahara,
———————-🪷🦢🪞————————
End chp-22
Do let me know how the chp was??