18.The Auspicious thread🥀(1/2)

I was annoyed at him as he was teasing me and you know it's not funny when you are in the wrong as there's this inner mind of our's that's searching for an opportunity to find a reason to prove ourselves right (ik it's toxic but all girl's
may have experienced right!!)
"Avni where are you pacing off to",he said signing and in defeat as he stopped messing around.

"Now you have a short term memory,
Mr Adani??,I said."Oh how the tables have turned",I said rolling my eyes.He looked at me and said with a smirk,"Are you done missy"!??"I guess someone's quite hurt by my commentary back there",hmm,..he said.
~❤️
(They were bickering like godamn 12 yr old toddler's like how do they manage to even
forget they use to hate each other's mere presence!!.But now it seems as if I was in the wrong-AUTHOR..:0)
Anyways—...💌
Those two were walking and bickering throughout their way form Avni's office to the parking lot..
That's when Avni shut and sat in Nakuul's car..(😄more like now I won't utter a word you go to heck).

Nakuul thought-She's a pure bundle of bliss when she's bickering too either way she's just perfect..!(He's already falling!;))
He smirked at Avni's sulky and dropping face as she hates...like HATES losing an argument.
"Alright Avni I am sorry ...ok I can't stand this silence now","I didn't mean to do that but I was enjoying",he said with a quite puppy face which he wasn't doing on purpose.

ok I can't stand this silence now","I didn't mean to do that but I was enjoying",he said with a quite puppy face which he wasn't doing on purpose

Avni chuckled,"Ok ...ok no need for this drama now (continues to laugh her life out).~I mean looking at such an innocent face will surely make anyone change their mind.
" Why is she chuckling"?,
he thought."Umm I don't know your face was just too much to handle for",she quickly said.(Nakuul looked at her in disbelief like did she actually say that)(very happy Naks).Anyway both of them laughed it out feeling slightly embarrassed,awkward and shy and red!!! on their antics as Avni changed the topic

"So...soo where are we going",she said.
(Blushing )..We are going to the "Jewellery shop" our fam friend's showroom.
I was a bit confused as we already a took out the time to buy jewellery for the wedding and stuff but why does he want to take me there with our fam being there too!!??.I should ask him..!

"But".....,was interrupted by Nakuul.....
"I know",he said as he knew it all.But you might have bought all yeh other imp things there's still one imp thing which will make sure your always mine and the world knows it as well...,he said with a sass and proud,sturdy over all posture with his handsome face facing me.
I looked at him like what(ignoring the beautiful part Nakuul/he just said..?😂.What do you mean??,Are you doing to chain me up.I suddenly blushed at the thought of two things
1)He literally flirted again with the jewellery thing!
2)I said something embarrassing again!
I blushed and was gonna explode into pieces!!!!!
(And that's when Avni knew she fuc*ed up🙂,As you must have guessed she as an independent and disciplined women never experienced such embarrassment's in her life till now so I don't know.
I guess she should shut her mouth at times like this😭🖤.
((As you can see the meaning of the statement does goes around the other way in a much inexplicit corner..;)

Continue:😂
"Opps,,,why did I say that yr",I thought
He looked at me as we reached the shop and continued to gaze on me when suddenly his gaze went from shocked to "Sassy devil'O Florida".
(Just a phrase for a sassy extra sassy person).
"Oh so you need answer's", he said.But as he said that I quickly got out of the car and went inside the shop avoiding this embarrassment altogether.But I for sure know he won't let it go so easily.
I looked back as he was fixated on me as he parked the car.And said something which I can't quite make out but maybe he said something like...!?
~"Meet me again and I will show you.What I will do"?!
~"That's when he winked?!!👀"
And that was my que to run inside?!!!

"This girl is gonna be the death of me",Nakuul said.I wonder where she got the courage to say that.Or when we meet again "I will make sure that cat get's her tongue"!!!.
————————🪷🦢🪞—————————-
End-chp 18
Do let me know how the chp was??
•How do you like the bond between them both?!
•Do you feel they bicker a lot!?😂
•Are they cute ??
~Let us explore in the next chp!!!