14.Jealous of a cousin!!?(1/2)🥀

AUTHOR:They chatted almost getting each and every other detailed info about them.
Their fav colour,song's,season's.The both of them sitting at the cafe seemed as if they were the only ones left in the cafe,all alone for them to steal a gaze at each other.!!
Nakuul staring at Avni's beauty,inner..goodness,and him learning more about her only added to him being appealed by her.
Avni slightly anxious but being calmed by Nakuul as he did held her hand at such times at the cafe.Such a perfect couple they are,aren't they?

Let's continue ahead Luv'sss:
Avni's pov:
We paid for the bill,but Nakuul didn't let me as he wanted to do that.Hey let me pay!!,Nakuul said.I want to do that from now on.You won't be allowed to pay under my supervision,He said.
Heck whyyyy??,I asked.As I am your fiancé I won't let you do that Avni!!,he stated with a hopeful expression and pecked me,I blushed and nodded.

Alright but then you will let me drive!!,I said.Alright Miss Smarty pant's..I don't think I can win so easily with you !!,He said with a sass.Yeah so think about the offer it's still not late....I said as Nakuul kept his palm on my mouth.

As soon as she said that I didn't want to hear that as she was talking about the wedding and so my palm went automatically towards her mouth to stop her from saying that.(Nakuul's convo).

Avni looked at Nakuul in shock and realised what made him do that(Author).Hey I am sorry I was jk,She said.My bad..I reacted too much,Nakuul said.Just then Avni hugged him.(Author).He too hugged her back with a sign.

Nakuul ...(I called out)hmm,he said.I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you ok?!,I apologised to him.
It's ok just don't say that again,he said stroking my hair and patted it.Your more imp to me ok as you are a unique flower,he said as I scrunched my nose cutely..which gives me peace and keeps me at ease,He completed.

Yeahh surely and anyway's I didn't knew you were a soft hearted person,I said with a sass.
Ohh really should I show you my anger..?,he said with a smirk.Umm no absolutely not I said as were about to drive in the car.
You don't have to worry about me scolding you,He said.I won't be able to scold you with tha pretty face of your's,he said that with a straight face.

I blushed ..as I drove and he saw me and smirked.Omg Avuu can blush again,he said and I denied.
Ohh no I don't .......,I said as he looked at me in disbelief....Alright fine I do,I accepted.

We giggled and chatted throughout the drive and I was feeling..........happy!...
Now that I had him somehow.

I reached my house and as I was about to open the door..,Nakuul caught hold of my hand.Whatt are you doing??,I asked.Nothing just asking for a blow kiss from my fiancé?!!,he said with a smirk
on his face.. plastered throughout.

Or not...,I said as I wanted to run but he said holding onto my wrist or else I will kiss you!!,he said as I blushed and went blank.He looked at me and started chuckling ..and I gave him a blow kiss and got out of the car.

I walked as he waited for me to enter the house and I turned to give him a wink and ran inside.

Nakuul's side:
Oh no that wink will be the death of me.I said as I drove home and every one was happy Naira was cheerful for her Bhabi's arrival and Akhil too was waiting for his cool bhabhi!!,(by the way she is a tomboi so duh!!)Bhaiya pasand to bahut acchi hai apki ??,Akhil said.Aur nahi to kya bhaiya kiske hai??,Naira said.

I smirked and shrugged,ofc meri choice acchi hai !!!,I said with a proud expression.As both the brother and sister rolled their eyes.

I hit them lightly as they ran.This house
is gonna be filled with much more happiness once Avni joins us.!!
Avni's pov:
I went inside smiling as my sibling's teased me,,,and I ignored them as I went upstairs.Oyee daduu kya yr ignore,Akshit said.I looked at him and showed him my tongue.Take this,I said.And Aditi pulled hai ear's,Di koh tang math kar...She said and again they started fighting with each other.
Omg what will happen in this house after I am gone,I said as I laughed.
Mom was fed up,Are bass bhi karo abh ha??,and dad was literally avoiding the jungle out of fear what mom might do😂.