𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔬

WARNING;

Mention of Sexual Assault

"Have you found her?" Tom Marvolo Slytherin, a young man around his 20 twenties with black hair and dark blue eyes

"Have you found her?" Tom Marvolo Slytherin, a young man around his 20 twenties with black hair and dark blue eyes. He narrowed his eyes towards his Death Eaters. It have been five months since they have been searching for the girl-who-lived but no trace of her was found which anger the Dark Lord.

"My lord."

Theodore Nott Jr bowed down to his lord waiting for a sigh to stand up straight. "Stand up." He stand up and look anywhere but the Dark Lord's eyes.
His friends looked at him worriedly and confusely. "I know where she is."

Gasps were heard in the meeting.

"Silence!" They all kept quiet still surprised that a child found the girl. "How and where?" Tom asked calmly, he did not doubt the boy's words because he never lied to him. "I heard Weasley and Granger talking. They locked Heiress Potter in Akzaban." Theodore gritted his teeth in anger.

Many did not know it but Theodore and Antheia had a hidden friendship.
It all happened when Antheia found Theodore out on the Astronomy tower crying all alone, she was sad for him and decided to asked him why he was crying. Theodore hesisated and explained about his family problem. In returned Antheia explained a little about her own problem which had brought them both together.

Tom's eyes blue flashed red making them all flinched. "Bellatrix, Lucius, Narcissa and Rodolphus will accompany me at Akzaban immediately." Draco looked at his parents slightly worried but he slowly relax at their nodded.

"Meeting dismiss." The Death Eaters starting making their way out while the the Slytherin court sat on a couch looking at eachother. "That kinda shitty, they put the girl away after she is no longer of a use." Blaise muttered. "It's her failt, she should have take Draco's hand in first year." Pansy said looking at her nails.

"Shut up Parkinston." Theodore glared at her angrily. "You have no right to judge or say anything about someone you don't know so kindly shut up." Pansy flinched and stayed quiet at Theodore's 'harshed' words. "Theo is right." Daphne agreed along with Draco.

"I did not give the good inpression so it's no one's fault." Draco said coldly. "I said that she deserved it." Rosalie Snape scoffed. "No one asked you!" Daphne and Theodore snapped at her.

Rosalie clenched her hands angryly and stayed quiet, she had mid black hair with black eyes, daughter of Severus Snape and a muggleborn, she was born out of a one night stand. Her full name is Rosalie Lily Snape.