𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵

Draco sighed annoyed next to an embarassed Theodore

Draco sighed annoyed next to an embarassed Theodore. Both have been like this since Narcissa show them the picture of them wearing dresses. And to add more bad mood they are in Draco's room with two annoying girls name Rosalie and Pansy. Luckily Daphne and Blaise was here if not Draco would have kicked them out long ago.

He groaned annoyed that he have to stay here instead of passing time with his sister. Draco was like a brocon but without the sexual attraction. He just is very overprotective and worried about Antheia considering her health.

While he was sitting there his sister was at Gringgott to take off every blocks she had on her which would mostly give her pain. Draco shivered at the thought of his younger sister being in pain.

"Draco you good?" Blaise asked feeling confuse by his blonde friend's sudden change in personality. He barely sent them letters nor even bother to talked to them at the moment present, the same goes to Theodore.

"Potter must be really annoying." Pansy scoffed while paining her nails. Rosalie snickers while playing with her own hair.

"Watch your mouth Parkinston!" Both Theo and Draco glared at her. "I did not say anything wrong!" She defended herself but she did feel scared of them. One because Theodore never got angry and would mostly stay quiet and second because Draco is a Black so the Black madness was very scary and terrifying.

"That enough Pansy, stop insult Heiress Potter, same for you Rosalie." Daphne said sternly yet she was also shaken by the sudden coldness in Theo and Draco's tone. Rosalie gulped while looking down. She knew better than to make  Draco angry.

"One more words about her and I will kick you out." Draco warned dangerously. His piercing grey eyes glaring at them like a snake who was about to bit his prey.

No matter how nice Draco can be with his friends does not mean he can't put them in their place. He was as dangerous as Bellatrix Black when those who he care about get neither hurt, mistreat or insult.

Friends is good but family is his top priority.

Downstair in the living room stood Antheia, Narcissa and Bellatrix. Antheia who was firstly scared of Bellatrix slowly found herself admiring her and call her 'miss Bella'.

"Anthy sweatheart, can you go to your brother's room while I talk to Bella?" Narcissa smiled at her daughter who nodded shyly and went upstair before waving at Bellatrix.

"You are lucky Cissa." Bellatrix pouted, she also wanted a daughter. Narcissa smiled at her sister and both started talking about 'nice things'.

Antheia hesitately knocked on her brother's door gently waiting for it
to be open. Blaise stood up and opened it. He was surprise to see Potter standing infront of him yet he was confuse as her eyes were filled with fear.

"Draco you have a small guest." Draco's eyes widen and looked at the door. "Let her in Zabini!" He said worriedly. Blaise got out of the way and Antheia quickly sat between Draco and Theo. She hide her face behind his back and whispered,

"M-miss Cissa..t-told m-me to come h-here.." She stuttered lowly behind him. Draco relaxed and pull her in his chest while patting her back gently.

"Stop staring at her." He said sternly to his friends. "Why is she here?" Antheia flinched at Rosalie's harsh tone.

"Watch it." Theo said looking at Rosalie coldly. "She is here because she can now shut up!" Draco narrowed his eyes at her. She gritted her teeth and stayed quiet next to an annoyed Pansy.

"You okay little flower?" Theo asked gently looking at his scared little flower. Antheia hmm quietly keeping her face in Draco's chest. She did not want to talk to the others. She remembered all the bullying Severus Snape, his daughter and Pansy put her throught.

"Tired?" Draco asked gently. "Y-yes." Antheia muttered. "Sleep then." Antheia hesitately snuggle her face in his neck with her arms wrapped around it as she closed her eyes. Draco slowly wrapped his arms around her waist. He filled happy cuddling his sister.

He wished that they could have had that sibling relationship earlier then maybe he could have helped her. He sigh and breath slowly glancing at his friends who was surprise.

"Is she the reason to why you have not sent us letters?" Daphne asked suspiciously. "Yes." He answered monotonely clearly not interested in any conversation. Rosalie tsk and looked away.

"She is cute." Blaise smirked.

"Don't even think about it." Theo threw his pen at him which gave Blaise a slight cut on the cheek. Blaise caressed his thumb on his cheek looking at the small amout of blood. "Ouch." He pouted slightly nervous.

Daphne looked at Theo and sighed. "Troublesome." She thought before glancing back at Antheia who was sleeping peacefully in Draco's arm.

This is really troublesome.

___________

𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵