𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Theodore sighed for the ten times

He was annoyed and frustrated, why? Because a certain Weasley have been annoying the hell out of him. Ginerva Weasley have been telling him date her.

Theo scoffed feelung disgusted. He would never date a Weasley let alone her. The girl that would bullied his sister about her physical, her body
and bullied her mentally too. Damn Weasley always wanting money. Theo wanted nothing more than to kill them.

He was already missing his little flower with Draco who was glaring at Rosalie for insulting Luna Lovegood, his cousin.

"Rosalie, its seem that I didn'tmake myself clear enough did I?" He said in a dangerous tone. "But Dray!" She whine making Theo and Daphne cringe. "Shut up!!" Draco snapped losing his cool.

The room tensed, everyone were tense. Draco Malfoy does not shout, nor does he lose his temper. "One more word and I will kill you Rosalie." He said coldly and watch her closely daring her to defy him.

Rosalie gritted her teeth angrily. "It's all because of those two bitches!" She said in her thought. She would be stupid to shout those words out loud. Draco won't hesitate to cut her tongue off and she knew it. Daphne looked at her with disinterest.

"Finally." Blaise muttered. He was gettibg bored and annoyed at Rosalie's attitude. "No wonder she is still single." Those words keep running in Blaise's thought. He was not a great fan of Rosalie nor did her care if Draco kill her. He would just use some mascara
at her funeral.

Talking about funeral maybe I should start planning girlie Weasley's?

He looked at Theodore who was still annoyed and thought to himself. Blaise passed just some minutes with Antheia and she was not like she was at Hogwards. At Hogward she was confident, stubborn and dumb. Dumb because of Ron Wealsey's empty brain.

Draco ran his fingers through his hair and take deep breaths to calm himself down. He waq getting tired of Rosalie's bullshit and he won't stand it anymore. Did her father never told her how to behave? And as if she was not enough to deal with Ginerva Weasley had to came toward their table with her brother and sister in law, Hermione Granger.

"Theo-boo!" She squealed making Blaise covered his ears. Theodore looked around and back to Daphne and say. "Did you hear a flies talked Daphne?"
He ask confuse. "No i did not. And you Blaise?" Blaise shook his eyes with a smug face.

"Not at all. Right Draco?" Draco looked down, his platinum covering his blue eyes "You must be dreaming, Nott." He mutter in a huskily voice.