𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

"How are you both alive?" Narcissa aqked, her voice brrak slightly, she was on the verge on crying again

"How are you both alive?" Narcissa aqked, her voice brrak slightly, she was on the verge on crying again. "No the real is why the fuck did you two not help Anthei if you were alive!" Bellatrix demanded with anger unlike her sister.

"Cousin." Regulus sighed, "If I was able to take her away from those bastard,I would have." James answered, his tone as hard as steel. "Then please do explain it all to us." Lucius sat back down on the couch in disbelief. "It a short story."

James continued, "We did died and
have been dead for the past years. But
some weeks ago, Death, yes Mortem
or Thanatos whatever you want to call him, give another chance to live." Tom leaned back on her chair.

"Y-you don't look surprised, my Lord." Bellatrix looked at the Dark Lord in confusion. "Because I met Death more than once." The Dark Lord answered with a smirked. Lucius and Narcissa looked at eachother in fear.

"Are you going to take Antheia away?" Narcissa asked, fear tunning through her veins. Regulus qmiled while James let out a small grined.

"No, you are also her parents now, I
am thankful for everything you did for her." Narcissa and Lucius sighed out of relief at James's words. "Thank you." She muttered. "No problem, Cissa." Regulus smiled.

"W-wait! What about Sirius? He won't come back?" Bellatric quickly asked,she  love her family more than anything, and she want to apologize to her sister and cousin who she hurted many times

"We do not know." James answered honestly, he was also pained by that but he was sure that his friends will also cale back. Death just have a bad humor.

"So? Can I talk to my daughter?" James added looking at the others. "Okay, come on, she is in her room." Lucius stood up and showed the lovers, Antheia's room. Lucius slowly opened the door and saw Theodore, Draco
and Anthair giggling and laughing.

"Children." He called out gently, caughting their attention. "Yes, father?" Draco answered confuse.  "Someone is here for you Antheia." Feeling curious, Antheia tilted her head.

James and Regulus entered the room, James had an apologie smile while Regulus had a sad look. Both clearly remembered everything that their daughter went though.

"W-what?" Antheia looked at them confused and sad. "H-how are y-you alive?" She asked, her lips quivering slightly. "Prongslette." James walked toward her but Draco and Theodore stand infront of her.

"Boys, step back." Lucius ordered in a firm tone. "But father t-" "Now." Lucius added sternly. Both got out the way and looked at the elder men in distrust.

"Let us explain, please." Regulus looked at her with a small smile. Antheia looked at them in confusion and sat back on the bed. "O-okay." She mumbled nervously. "To start with, we did not abandoned you." Antheia opened her mouth to protest but James continued.

"We were dead, prongslette. We are only alive thanks to Death." Antheia gulped as she tried to disgest such information. Draco and Theodore sighed relievely, they were happy to know that because if they did abandoned her then it would have broke Antheia.

"I am so proud of you, little one." Regulus hesitately brought her in a hugged, he was surprised when he noticed her relaxing in his arm but he love it. Bellatrix and Narcissa watched them from behind and smiled. The sisters looked at each other and hugged eachother. "We are back." Bellatrix muttered. "Always." Narcissa smiled.

James just stand next to them and smiled brightly. He could not explained the joy he was feeling right now. He was back, with his lover- soon husband and daughter. He will not allow anyone to take it back.

May they rest in hell because James Potter is a Peverell.