𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

"Fred, George! Stop this nonsence! How dare you befriend those snakes and i-?!" Shout Molly Weasley

"Fred, George! Stop this nonsence! How dare you befriend those snakes and i-?!" Shout Molly Weasley. Fred and George looked at her with disgusted.

They were done letting their mother patronize them and giving them false platitudes, because she thinks she can order them around and favoritism his Ronnikins who was now dead, fortunately.

"Molly Weasley, I'd like to think that me and my twin brother have every right to befriend who we want. Go cry on Ronnikins's grave. It's only what you are for unless it's sucking Dumbledore off." George said coldly, Fred nodded.

She was shock over their words. Shock that they interrupted her. Shock that they called her out on trying to the whole situation. And even, stupidly and amazingly enough, horror that they don't feel the same level of devotion
to Dumbledore as her.

The twin was enrage when they discovered what happened to their little prankstar, she was so sweet, they hate their mother for that. Why would they cry when Ron died? He could rott in hell for all tht care about.

They were on the Dark Side now, with their sister in all but blood, the twin found themselves more in their element there.

And most importantly, Antheia was happy there. So of course they would
be happy too.

"What is happening here?" Arthur Weasley came to watched his sons who he barely saw this angry.

"Dear," "Father," "That woman," "Was the," "One who," "Sent our dear," "sister, Antheia," "To Akzaban!" The twins announced loudly. Arthur's eyes widenzd with anger.

"How could you do such thing!?" He demand from his wife. "It was for the greater good! Albus said it himself!" Molly said while crying.

Arthur pulled away from his sobbing wife, he could not believe what she had just hurted the sweet girl who would always lighten this dull house, Arthyr never really talk to his own daughter yet Antheia would sit with him and both would talk for hours. How had he missed everything? The fact that his wife had been going behind his back for the last eleven years really broke his heart.

"Get away from me woman. Have you not done enough damage to this family. Damn it! You and Albus have destroyed everything this family was create for." He gritted his teeth. "I Arthur Weasley cast you out of the Weasley family. You are no longer my wife, but Molly Prewett, so mote it be." He added.

Molly cried. She felt the Weasley magic leave her; she looked up to Fred and George and saw nothing but disgust on their faces. However, Ginny who came down looked down on her mother with tears. She could see she wanted to help her, but was stopped by the Weasley magic from doing anything. Finally, she looked to her eldest sons. What she saw hurt her. A face of disgust and anger.

In the Molly left with tears packing her things, all her children turned against her and now in her mind, only Albus could help her.

In Hogwart, Theodore was angry when he learnt that Rosalie touched Blaise innapropriately. Here he stood infront of her with an angry look that would make Dumbledore pissed in his pant.

Theodore stepped up to the black hair girl. He grabbed her by her collar, and using his magic, lifted Rosalie off the ground. Harry's eyes were glowing

"Listen here brat, you will not lay another hand on my boyfriend, do you understand. He is no longer your fmirty ex, but future husband of the Lord of the House Nott, and you will also show Antheia the respect she deserves. We were hoping to keep it quiet but you have forced my hand. Now go and fuck youself somewhere else, got it?"

Rosalie gulped nervously, tears run down her face as she nodded quickly. Theodore throwed her away. He did not like violence but that girl keep pushing his bottom but Rosalie was lucky.

Lucky that it was not Draco who was here.

In a dark room was a curly black hair man with dark blue eyes. Tom leaned back on his couch, his arm on it. He was think of getting rid of Dumbledore once and for all. His future brother in law have already gotten rid of the annoying Weasley.

He want to kill Dumbledore first the he would marry Antheia. He did not want her to be worried, he love when she is happy, she got many protector too.

Rabastan who Tom never saw close to any girl, Rodolphus who treated her as his daughter, Bellatrix was the same as Rodolphus, then the Weasley twin who Tom saw them with her.

Antheia had her own court without knowing about it.