𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔫

After the shocking news, Antheia had to stay with Tom to talk alone

After the shocking news, Antheia had to stay with Tom to talk alone. Both alone in the room and of course Draco and Theodore declined that idea but they couldn't do anything.

Antheia looked at Tom who was smirking at her. She take another chocolate and ate it silently trying to
not catch his attention but she already had it. Tom watched her eat chocolate and look lost in his thought.

"R-Riddle?" Antheia called out nervously. "What is it?" Tom tilted his head, his black hair covering the his right dark blue eye. "W-why do y-you want to marry me?" Tom smirked and move two finger in a signal. "Come here." He said.

Antheia stood up and slowly walked toward him. Tom took the opportunity and grab her, making me fall on his lap. "Comfortable?" He whisper in a cold tone that made Antheia shivered.

"I am going to marry you because I want to." Antheia looked at him while playing with her own fingers. "Did y-you killed my parents?" She asked confusely. "I did not killed them Dumbledore did." Explained Tom. Antheia looked down, she was still not over that betrayal and also now that she was following the real murderer of her parents.

"W-what a-about Peter Pettygrew?" She asked while holding back her tears. "That rat is currently being chase by Nagini." Tom's thumb brush on her cheek to wipe away the tears that was falling. "T-thank you." Tom chuckled with amusent. "Thank you for what, darling?" Tom tilted Antheia's head with his hand under her chin.

"F-for telling the M-Malfoys to adopted me and f-for taking me o-out of Akzaban." Antheia answered, fear
was shown in her pretty eyes when
she mentioned Akzaban.

"Hm."

"D-did D-dumbledore k-killed S-Sirius too?" Her lips tremblings slightly.
"Yes." She closed her eyes absorbing all
those information. "Now it's my time asking question, okay darling?"
Antheia nodded. "I heard that you
were mistreated by the Weasley and
Dursley, I want the truth, are we clear? Hmm?" Antheia gulped at his stern tone.

"T-they d-did." She admitted guilty. She did not even know why she was guilty but Molly did told her that it was all
her fault. "Tell me more." Tom glanced at her coldly. His cold dark eyes made
her nervous, but he only wanted to kill them all. "T-they both m-made me d-do chores f-for my good." She muttered after all that's what they said.

"Have Narcissa ever told you do to a chore?" Tom asked even if he already know the answer. He know that Narcissa is a good mother so can Bellatrix but he will help her later.

"N-no once I-i tried to but t-the house elfs told m-me no and p-prepare a p-picnic for me and C-Cissa s-said not to do chores." She explained confusely. She did not understand why Narcissa did not let her after all like this she could be useful and it's was for her good. Tom sighed and take a deep breath

I have become a fucking therapist.

"And she is right. Even when me and you will get marry, you don't do the chore. It's not your things okay? Don't believe whatever those bastards said." Tom clenched his hands tightly.

"D-don't do that! You will g-get hurt!" Antheia said worriedly watching his hand. Tom chuckled and wrapped
his arms around her waist. "You are worried?" Antheia nodded. She clearly understood that the Light are bad and
also that the Dark are good.

Tom place his chin on her shoulder,
it was the first time he ever allow someone to touch him other than Nagini and for his honesty, he felt relax. If he knew that this would be like that then he would have kidnapped her earlier.

His mind went to the Dursley and Weasley, he will make sure to get rid
of them and the Malfoy and Lestrange would join without any doubt.

"I heard you have a familiar?" Antheia's worried and sad face changed to happiness quickly. "Yes! Her name is Winter and she is a snake!" Tom raise a brow and smirk. "A snake, hm." Antheia nodded.

Antheia found herself relaxing around Tom, he was not as scary and cruel as others describe him. Instead she found him attentive, kind and pretty. Maybe marrying him won't be so bad. And for Tom, he was over the moon or in the seven sky.

Antheia Iliiana Narcissa Luciana Jewel Lyra Potter Malfoy was now his.

_______________