𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Antheia sat cross-legged on a padded seat, surrounded by warm light that seeped through the thin curtains. In her hands, she held a book on the art of herbology, learning about the many different plants found in the Wizarding world.

As her fingertips trailed over the delicate pages, the sound of laughter echoed in the background. With a soft smile, she looked up to see her brothers, Draco and Theo playing Wizard's Chess, their heads bent over the board, deep in concentration.

The sight of their smiling faces warmed her heart. Anthea knew how lucky she was to have such a loving family - a mother who was always there for her, a brother who shared a close bond with her, and fathers  who supported her in everything she did.

S

he smiled as her friends gathered around, their laughter filling the room with warmth and joy. She loved them all so much, and was grateful to have them in her life. They were always there for her, in good times and in bad.

They made her feel like she belonged. The thought filled her with a warmth that started in her heart and spread to her entire body, leaving her feeling almost weightless. She closed her eyes and took in a deep, contented breath, feeling at peace for the first time in a long time.

This was what she lived for, these moments when she could let go of all the stress and just enjoy the company of those she loved. She knew she was lucky to have them and she didn't take that for granted.

"You think that they are dead?" Daphne asked outloud. "Whose dead?" Blaise raised a brow. "Dumble, Weasley, and those who hurted Antheia."

Daphne's words hung in the air, a weighty question that seemed to draw the very sound out of the air. No one moved or spoke, as if waiting for the answer, which seemed to take forever to come. At last, Theo spoke.

"Dumbledore. Weasley, already?"

Daphne gave him a look of impatience that he couldn't help but grin at. She was always so serious, always ready to jump to the most extreme solution. But he knew she had her reasons, and he couldn't blame her for being worried.

"Because, Antheia is our friend," she started. "And if anyone were to hurt our friend, we should make them pay. Do you agree, Theo?"

Theo hesitated for a moment, considering her words. He did agree, in theory. But what were the consequences of such a move? What if they got caught? Would Antheia want them to go to such lengths for her?

He shook his head, the decision made.

"No. Antheia wouldn't want us to get involved. It's not our fight."

Daphne seemed taken aback, her mouth opening to protest, but Theo held up a hand to silence her.

"Enough Daphne. Antheia wouldn't want us to do anything rash. She would want us to support her, but more importantly, the Dark Lord want to handle this himself."

Daphne looked unsure, her eyes still determined, but Theo's words seemed to have an effect. He could see it in the way she tilted her head, her expression changing to one of thoughtfulness.

"Okay," she finally said. "You're right. But if she needs us, we'll be there, right?"

Theo smiled at her, feeling a sense of pride. It was moments like these that made him grateful for his friends. For all their faults, they were always there for each other, always able to find a common ground.

"Of course," he said, his voice firm. "We'll always be here for her."

Daphne smiled, seeming to relax for the first time in hours.

"Thank you, Theo. I know I can always count on you."

Theo blushed, but he also smiled, feeling a sense of happiness wash over him.

"Yes, I was just thinking the same," Draco said, feeling his heart clench. He hated the very thought of anyone hurting Antheia, let alone the two men responsible for so much suffering.

Astoria, too, looked concerned. She had become close with Antheia over the last couple of weeks, and the thought of her being hurt or in danger made her feel sick.

"It's fine guys! I am right here," Antheia smile sweetly before the door opened. "Papa!" She shouted and hugged her fathers. And then hug her mom and aunt.

"We won."

Tom smirked, He lift up Antheia's chin and kissed her.

"Hey!!!" Every male in the room shouted. "What? The wedding is near anyway." Tom grinned.

Antheia blushed and hugged him, "Thank you." She whispers softly.

"Anything for you." He answered.

She was truly happy.