𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

In the Malfoy Manor, Antheia Malfoy Potter was siting on a chair while Narcissa, her mother was brushing her hair

In the Malfoy Manor, Antheia Malfoy Potter was siting on a chair while Narcissa, her mother was brushing her hair. Narcissa was enjoying having a daughter, specially Antheia. She never complained about anything, she learned quickly and never disobeyed but Narcissa also know that it's because of the prison's effect and also because of those who hurted her.

Theodore have also been passing more days at the Malfoy Manor since Antheia also asked for him but no one did mind it. They were like a big happy family. Which they were.

Antheia looked at her own image in the mirror curiously. She was thinking about why would they adopted her? After all she was thin, useless and let's not forget a freak.

"I am just a tool that people have to use nothing more. I don't deserve love." She kept thinking other and other again the words Molly said to her every nights.

"Anthy? Sweatheart, do you like the hairstyle?" Narcissa asked gently while looking in a mirror. Her daughter is so beautiful and sweet like an angel, but also hurt and broken. She was a fallen angel.

Their fallen angel.

"Y-yes, I-It's very pretty miss..Cissa.." She muttered softly and gasped looking at the pretty hairstyle. "Such a shame that it's being waste on me." She thought looking down.

Narcissa lifted up her chin

Narcissa lifted up her chin. "Never look down sweatheart, you are a Malfoy and Malfoy never look down." She say cheerfully makung Antheia giggle. HEr giggle was so cute that even the house-elfs were in aww.

"Good morning to the most beautiful wife and to the cutest daughter in the whole world!" Lucius greeted with a smile toward his family. Draco followed behind and grinned at his cute sister.

Luckily his friends had not visit him here for a while because he love passing time wih Antheia more. He also did not want to deal with Pansy and Rosalie. Both were annoying and spoiled. He dislike spoiled girls.

But he would gladly spoiled his sister and would kill anyone who would ever dare call her a spoiled brat. Theodore would agreed without hesitation to spill some blood.

"G-good morning mister L-Luci, G-good morning D-dray." Antheia said gently with a small smile. Draco smiled at her while leaning against the door. "D-did you s-see m-my hair Dray? I-its miss C-cissa who did it!" Antheia said a little cheerfully toward Draco who was having a heart attack.

"Too cute, can't take it." He thought covering his mouth with an embarass blush. How can someone be so cute? He never could have guessed.

"I-is it bad?" Antheia asked confuse and a little sad. "No! No! It very beautiful! Even unicorn does not surpass it!" Draco quickly answered easing his sister's worried. Lucius chuckle and hesitately patted Antheia's head. He was scared that she would pushed him away but his fear ease when she looked up and smiled at him

"Alright children, Theo will be here soon. Lucius and I need to go out for a while alright?" Narcissa said carefully. "Yes mom." Draco said smiling at his sister. Narcissa and Lucius smiled at them before a small voice stop them from leaving.

"B-be safe..!" Antheia said with a small wave shyly. "We will." Lucius chuckle while Narcissa was squealing happily
as they left. "Did you hear that Lucius?" She asked her husband. "Yes I did, Darling." Lucius smiled at her and both left while holding hands.

"How about we adopt Theodore?" Narcissa asked her husband. "It a good suggestion, His father is going to far." Lucius said coldly while Narcissa nodded.

"Poor babies."

"Theo!" Antheia smile brightly toward his bookworm brother. "Hello little flower," He smiled kissing her forehead.

"Hello to you too." Draco muttered grumpily as Theodore was having all their sister's attention. "Hey Dray." Theo rolled his eyes and sit next to him. "What do we do?" Draco asked feeling bored. "Quidditch?" Theo suggested. Both noticed their sister tensing.

"No quidditch." Theo nodded at Draco's words. Antheia sighed relievely. "Cards?" Draco suggested. Theo looked at Antheia who was pouting at the suggestion. "No. Little flower do you have any suggestion?" Theo asked curiously.

"N-no, I-I never p-play an-anything other than Quudditch b-but I he-heard something called tea party w-with dolls.." She said nervously while Theodore and Draco clenched their hands. "Tea party is having tea with cakes, with dolls or friends, mon soleil." Draco explained trying to contained to his anger. (My sun)

Antheia nodded unaware of the anger her brothers were feeling and containing. "Do you want to have tea with us?" Theodore got up and bowed to his holding out. Antheia giggled and took his hand. "Y-yes!" Draco smiled and start placing everything. The tea, the cakes, the dolls and something else.

"It so cute!" Antheia clapped her hands while looking their masterpiece. She sat down and took a cup of chocolate milk since it's her favorite while her brothers took a cup of tea and starting eating some cakes. It was pleasant and cute yet embarassing.

•••••

Imagine Lucius and Narcissa's surprise when they went to check on their kids but found their daughter sleeping with their son and future adopt son sleeping in girl dresses.

Lucius tried to hold back his laugher while Narcissa giggle. "They had tea party." She muttered. "Draco hate tea party." Lucius point at his sleeping son who was wearing a blue dress.

Their life was getting happier and funnier.

_____________

𝔈𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢