𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Antheia tried to opened her eyes slowly

Antheia tried to opened her eyes slowly. She was confused on why she was so comfortable after all she was in a prison for the greater good was not she? She opened her eyes and saw everything white making her wince. She had not saw any colour other than black for months.

"You are awake!"

"Ahhh!" Antheia screamed feelings scared at the sudden voice. Tom and Narcissa who were downstairs heard her screamed and they immediately went to her room. They entered the room and found Dobby trying to comfort the terrified girl.

Staying at Akzaban for five months with her already weaken mind had messed her up completely.

Narcissa quickly sat next to the girl, her heart breaking in pieces at her tears. "Shhh...you are safe.." Antheia found herself clinging on Narcissa muttering a certain person's name which surprise them. "T-t...Theo.." She muttered through her sobbed. ? You want me to bring Theo?" Narcissa asked gently. Atheia nodded quickly as she tense.

Tom left the room and search for Theodore who was in Draco's room. "My Lord?" Daphne looked at the Dark Lord curiously. "Theodore, someone need you." Theodore's eyes widened as he quickly ran out of the room and entered Antheia's. Tom and the Slytherin watch curiously. "You guys stay here." Tom said before leaving and go back to Antheia's room.

"T-theo..?" Antheia called out weakly, her vision were blurry but she would always be able to regnozined the boy who she love as her brother's face and aura. "Hey, I am here, little flower." Theodore sat next to her and Antheia snuggled her head in his chest searching for comfort. She close her eyes and found herself surrounded by darkness again.

Theodore watched her sister in all but blood fell asleep and keep comforting her with his sweet words and kisses on her forehead. Narcissa looked at him surprise, she knew that Theodore was not a great fans of girl and even love touch. But he was himself comforting their previous enemy.

"Theo, How do you know Antheia?" Narcissa asked curiously while Tom just stared at Antheia's face. He was also curious though. "Second years." He said while holdng his sister firmly. Narcissa nodded slowly and glance at the Dark Lord. "My Lord? Shall we leave?" She asked politely. Tom sighed and nodded even thought he wanted to stay with her.

Theodore holded Antheia closer and cuddle with her. He have always have a calm and trustful aura, that why Antheia thought that she could trust him and he was happy to have someone who understand him. Antheia was his sister and those who hurted her will face his wrath soon enough.

"Where is Theo?" Daphne asked curiously. "Theodore will be busy for a while." Narcissa answered gently. "What was that scream earlier?" Blaise asked politely as he always was to Lady Malfoy. "That was Antheia." She responded which made Draco worried. "Why?" Draco asked worriedly. "I don't see why you care about that spoiled brat.' Rosalie rolled her eyes.

"Rosalie, shut up."

"Your voice is annoying."

"Your presence is unwanted."

Rosalie's face became as red as Weasley's hair. Pansy stayed quiet not wanting to be the one getting scolded.

"Dobby accidentally scared her." Draco nodded understanding, her aunt Bellatrix was the same when she was back with them out of Akzaban. Draco shivered imagining how bad this place must be. He couldn't help but felt guilty after all he bullied her.

A few hours later it was time for dinner. Tom, Pansy, Rosalie, Daphne and Blaise already left the Malfoy Manor. Lucius sat down on his chair and noticed's son's sad mood and decide to asked him. "Are you blaming yourself, Draco?" He asked caughting Draco off guard.

"Hm."

"You really did shitty things son." Draco looked at his father with a deadpan expression that says 'Seriously dad?'.

"But you can change. Prove her that you are different. Love her like a brother and protect her." Lucius smiled at his son. They barely had those type of conversation but when they do, its amazing and it made Narcissa happy.

Draco smiled and hugged his father before making his way toward Antheia's room. To his surprise he was greeted with the image of Theodore and Antheia cuddling. His sister was so peaceful.

He went back downstairs with a smile as he told his parents what he saw

He went back downstairs with a smile as he told his parents what he saw. He knew that his friend doesn't feel any tomantic feeling toward Antheia as he is gay so he was fine with it.

"They look so cute." Narcissa squealed happily. Lucius smiled slowly at the scene, it have been a long time since they all spoke so happily with eachother. Was it because of Antheia?

Yes it was. She just entered their family without knowing and made them happy.

She was their light through the darkness.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝔈𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢