𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

Tom lean back on the couch, his legs open with one arm over the couch

Tom lean back on the couch, his legs open with one arm over the couch. He watched his familiar slide around while mocking a rat. Poor animal, not that Tom give a fuck about it.

Today is the day where the Malfoy and Lestrange families will come for dinner at his manor. Tom sighed, it was going to be easy since those two families are the one who trust and the Dark Lord does not trust people.

To their surprise, the Dark Lord allowed Theodore to come since he heard how close he and Antheia is.

In the Malfoy manor Draco sighed annoyed. "I vote for Antheia to not go there." He said firmly. Theodore nodded with fake enthusiam. "I don't want her to go neither but we can't ignore his order. Also the Dark Lord won't hurt Antheia." Lucius rassured the boys as smooth as he could.

Two stubborn boys were his breaking point, luckily he now finally have an adorable little girl. Lucius Abraxas Malfoy was over the moon.

"Now let's get ready before your mother come here to scold us." He said unaware of the effect his words had on Theodore.

Your mother

Those words rang in Theodore's head. He who never know his mother. He never know mother's love until Narcissa.

Theodore smiled and adjust his tied. I wipe his eyes to not show his teary eyes. Draco chuckked and patted his back.

"Cry baby." He tease before ruffling his hair. It was difficult for Lucius to not smile at the scene infront of him. "Get ready boys." He repeat trying to sound stern but failed.

"Yes, sir!" Both boys mock teasingly before getting themselves ready for
the dinner. In the room next to them
is Narcissa and Antheia.

Antheia balanced her feet with pout plastered on her pinky lips. Narcissa chuckled, amuse by her stubborn personality. Since Antheia have been
pouting because she wanted to know where they were going but she did not want to appear annoying so she pouted in silence.

"What color of dress do you want?" Her mother asked with a pretty smile. "Pink please." She muttered finally letting go of her pouting. "Is pink your favorite colour?" Narcissa asked curiously. "Y-yes!" She almost shouted happily.

For her pink is the color of universal love of oneself and others. Pinks represent friendship, harmony, inner peace, affection, and approachability

Narcissa smiled and took out the light pink dress. Antheia smiled and dressed up wearing it, she then wear a white T-straps. Narcissa walked behind her and then started brushing a hair, at the end she put two pink ribbons in her hair. She twirl her daughter and both laughed catching the boys's attention.

 She twirl her daughter and both laughed catching the boys's attention