𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

"No!," she thought. This cannot be happening.

The very idea of being in the same room as Bellatrix sent chills down her spine. She's heard of how many people have been tortured or murdered mercilessly at the hands of Bellatrix, which led Hermione to believe that the woman, who now stood before her, was truly cruel

Bellatrix looked even more sadistic than Hermione has ever seen her.

"Take them to the cellar," Tom ordered. "Except... the mudblood." He look looked at Hermione directly in the eyes. For a moment, something changed within Bellatrix's sadistic glare towards her and Tom's cold glare.

"Your gift, Bella, I want her to suffer." Tom said coldly while going to another basement. Bellatrix moved towards Hermione rather quickly, cornered her to a wall and pinned her against it.

"I want to have a nice little chat with you, mudblood" Bellatrix spat at her. "Woman to bitch!" And with that, she yanked Hermione by the hair and threw her on the hard cold floor. Hermione grunted at the pain.

"But, how dare you hurt Antheia? Is it because she was more beautiful than you? More angelic?" Bellatrix taunts as her tighten her grip on her hair.

Without a warning, Bellatrix pointed her wand at Hermione's shaking figure and yelled, "Crucio!" Hermione's never known pain up until this moment.

The pain was too much. It felt like someone was setting her body on fire, as well as ripping it apart at the same time. Her screams echoed throughout the manor.

"Now, now, dear sister of mine, I
would love to see the brat that hurt
my daughter also that blood traitor,
Molly." Narcissa spat with disdain
while walking to them.

"Th- that wh-whore is.. n-nothing!" Said a bitchy voice that belong to Hermione.

"She is!" Narcissa hissed.

Hermione winced.

She bent down close to Hermione and took out her wand once more. SHhe felt pain on her left arm. It was as if something was being carved into her very own skin.

Hermione screamed out in so much agony that she did not even realize that laughing cruelly at her pain.

She felt blood leaking out of her arm. It was so much... too much that there was enough dripping down her arm to create a small pool on the white marble floor.

her hair unkempt and her lower lip trembled in fear. Her cheek was red from Bellatrix hitting her harshly as she tortured her. It was too much for Hermione. Everything around her was hazy. Bellatrix's cruel voice turned into echoes, slowly fading away.

"I'm sorry! Please stop! Please…" She begged. Her voice died as Narcissz hit her cheek with such force her lip burst as he dragged it over her mouth,

Bellatrix rolled her eyes.

"You are sorry?" Narcissa scoffed,"Were you sorry when you used Antheia!? When you abandoned her?! When you mistreated her!?" She shouted enrage.

"Listen here, little mudblood,
you are in a hell of a rid." She whispered.

She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her teeth, but eventually screamed horrible.

Her forearm throbbed in agony. She could feel each of the letters that had been crudely carved into her flesh burn as they wept her blood.

Mudblood

"Crucio." The curse left Bellatrix's lips and soon Hermione was crying out in agony. The pain was intensified from her past exposure to the Cruciatus curse. Hermione assumed it was because the woman wanted to see her in as much pain as possible to make up for the hit. Nothing made her regret her rash actions more than that moment.

She could only blame herself.

If she could turn back time, then she would have never hurt Antheia Potter Malfoy Black.