prologue

Dark eyes, cold breaths, heart drenched in evilness far from humanity that's how the Hwang’s palace people are when the sun sets down. The kingdom was once filled with happiness, good work and known as the greatest sunshine of Blue knights city but the day the heir was born into the family the happiness vanished into thin air with humanity. The Heir was treated with no mercy, no heart of bloom, just as if he was another stray animal they were raising. Days turned into years until the 5 year old kid turned into a grown adult still with a 5 year old kid's mind. 

People outside the palace never saw the prince- the one who is called curse. The subjects only bowed to prince Seongjin- The one who is known as the crown prince. But was it true? Was he really the crown prince?  The king, queen, maids and even the caretaker hated Hyunjin. They all just wanted him to die. As per the king hyunjin was a shame to their family so they would always keep him locked with his panther, Especially nowadays they kept him away from everyone guess why? Because The crown prince-Seongjin was getting married to you. 

Princess Chen Wei, The one and only heir of kingdom Lavera- one of the powerful kingdoms. Your fate was already written by your parents. They wanted you to marry in the Hwang family because King Hwang was your father’s childhood and trusted friend. Your family had everything The Hwang needed. They only saw profit in this wedding but do you care? No. You and Seongjin knew each other and loved each other . But only if you knew the secret Hwang family was holding. Was Seongjin the real crown prince? no. 

TBC....