Chapter 3 : Innocence never lies

“Can I?” you asked, tilting your head in as the panther growls. The prince in Blue ruffled shirt nods looking down. A smile spreads on your lips as you entered hyunjin’s room. Caldor beside his bed growled, making the metal in his neck clinic together. His fangs look way more shiny and sharp than your nails. You stepped inside carefully walking to his huge bed where Hyunjin was seated, curled, hugging his knees. A sudden Roar makes you flinch and back away quickly even if the panther was tied to the bed, he could easily jump on it and so Caldor did. He jumped on the bed in front of Hyunjin to Protect.

Your hand slowly trailed back in your thick ribbon of dress and touched the stun gun hiding beneath  it, in case the panther attacks, that's why Seonjin insisted you take this weapon with you. “Caldor” A small whisper from hyunjin makes the panther growl in annoyance as if it was telling him to shut up, and that you are dangerous. “She won't harm us..” Hyunjin whispered to Caldor as the panther growled back looking at Hyunjin as Hyunjin looked at you. “You..You are not going to harm..us right?” he said, lifting his head a little but still those blonds covered half of his face. You shook your head smiling nervously as the panther continued to hiss at you. Hyunjin got up, his step love towards you as an uneasy feeling surrounds you, seeing him walk to you is like seeing a human getting up from a graveyard and taking you with him in hell.

“Prince Hyunjin? Is something wrong?” You can see his cat eyes were a straight flat line with no emotions as if his childish personality was transferred into something else and soon you were pinned to the walk with the prince towering over you. You couldn't breath, too afraid as your hands shook. Stay away from him, take care, be careful, call us if something happens, hit him if he misbehaves. All their words echoed in your ears as you looked down at his bare feet close to yours. He lifted his fingers ro slid down your arm. “Hyunjin.” You looked at him with a rage for touching a princess like you. He maintained eye contact with no emotions on his face as he leaned closer while his fingers smoothly slid down to your waist and a small gasp left your lips. Your first clenched getting you ready.

“Prince stop it, what are yo-” “You said you will protect me.” His sudden change in tone crushed your confidence. He sounded more like a grown adult. His eyes were on fire. “ofcourse I will Prince why-” “you said you won't harm us.” He squeezed your waist leaning closer to your face as your dry throat gulps the sickness. Your heart almost explodes as he smells your skin, his cheek touching yours while his lips were inches away from your neck and you stood still. “P-prince Hyunjin-” the first time your voice showed fear. “Why do you have this?” He said pulling out the stun gun from your back as your eyes widened. “No no no prince you are taking this in the wrong way.” He slides the gun to your neck trailing it between your breasts as he goes down to your waist.

“Liar, you are no different from them.” He whispered, staring at your face being centimeters away from his. His face was flushed with anger, as if he was holding back a loud storm. “Believe me, I wasn't going to harm you or your panther-” “Caldor” He corrected with an ice cold eyes. Hyunjin looked down at you leaning closer when his gaze met your lips. You nearly passed out realizing what he was trying to do as you quickly pushed him away and a bit harshly but soon regretted it seeing his head lowering to the ground as his face turned a sad page. He was mentally still a child.  

“Im s-sorry, I'm not a bad person, please don't hurt me, I won't do it again.” Your heart ached seeing him panic. He kept moving backwards, you could see his panther stand in alert mood, you were afraid if the panther was capable of pulling the chain off the hook. “W-wait, Prince,please look at me.” You maintained distance between you two. He didn't look up, He was scared. “Prince Hyunjin, please look at me, into my eyes. Do you really think I'm trying to harm you?” He slowly looked up, maintaining eye contact for a few seconds and then shaking his head as you smiled. “Right, I'm not going to harm you, okay?” But there he was still afraid of the world.