chapter 4 : The wedding

Your throat formed a dry gulp as you looked up at those white balconies how beautiful and peaceful it looked but Your heart skipped when your eyes met his.  The prince was hiding half of his body behind the white wall only his blond hair were visible with his dark face, his finger making patterns on the wall. He looked sad. You know he was watching you. A sudden coldness spread across your chest when you felt someone grab your waist as you got startled. “Hey…it's me, princess.” You turn and sighed in relief seeing seongjin holding you. Your lips curled up seeing your soon to be husband, his dark short hair made you run your fingers through it, you wanted to get lost in his Ash gray eyes. His freckles made you realize how different he looked from Hyunjin. “What was my princess doing here alone?” His voice didn't make you relax, it only pulled you back to reality and your heart stopped beating for him.

“I was..” Your eyes darted back to the balcony but it was empty there wasn't anyone. “I'm so excited..” Seongjin pressed a light kiss on your neck grabbing your attention back. “I…can I ask you something?” You spoke, making the prince look at you curiously not knowing hyun jin's words still lingered around your head. “Eh?” “Are..you..older than Hyunjin?” You finally spoke as his pupil turned white with his face as if you caught him. “Y-yeah, why do you ask honey?” He was lying, you could feel that but you just let it slide with a smile. “Just…Hyunjin looked older.” He laughs it off.

You stepped in the hall with a blank face, so many thoughts ran through your mind, was Hyunjin telling you the truth? Was he the real crown prince? Even if Hyunjin was the real crown prince then why was seongjin hiding this fact? You shrugged all the thoughts and walked through the red carpet going upstairs but your steps halted thinking whether to go to Hyunjin or not because it's been 2 days since you last met him. He was mentally unstable yet something didn't feel right. You remembered his manly voice, how he keeps switching between two different personalities.

“Princess Wei, Lady Hwang is asking for you.” Luicia showed right behind you as you nodded, turning back to go down. You held your white gown in your little fingers as you stepped to the aisle with your father holding your hand, your mother setting your veil and handing you the roses. Your lips were forced to smile seeing how people were cheering you up. The palace was filled with lots of rich prince, and princesses. Seongjin was on the stage, his eyes filled with love for you. Everything felt so perfect yet incomplete. Then you remembered something.

“Where is prince Hyunjin?” You asked as your dad gave you a look saying ‘don't start right now’ You slipped your hand away from your dad’s grip as everyone there kept looking at you in shock. “Where is he?” Lady Hwang was pissed off as she walked to you. “Princess, I would appreciate it if you focus on your wedding.” Her whisper made you shake your head. “Did you lock him again?” You spoke as she rolled her eyes. “Don't make a scene here.” She spoke as you noticed Seongjin getting pissed off but did you care? Nah.  “Give me the keys and I won't make a scene here.” 

Lady Hwang looked at The King and the people who were attending the wedding. She knew she had to keep you from creating a scene as she hands you the keys and you quickly rush around going upstairs, people down there keep whispering and gossiping about your behavior. Seongjin has his first clenched with his jaw tightining

You unlocked the wooden door and entered the cold room, the heavy metal brushing together when Caldor- his panther stood up in alert but seeing you made him go back to his sleeping position. You looked at Hyunjin who was standing at the balcony again with the same hiding body language.. “prince.” You called and he turned around, his eyes sparkled and lips grinned seeing you and well he rushed to hug you. 

“I thought you hated me and that you won't come again.” He never fails to make your heart melt as you pat his back. “But…i-its your wedding…and..you..why are you here?” He asked, pulling away as you slowly ran your finger through his blonds. “It's really a special day for me and I need my special person to be there with me.” His eyes soften. “Special….person?” He spoke as you smiled. “Right..now please get ready, you are coming downstairs with me.” You called Robert the butler who followed you there. “Can you bring the suit I gave to lady Hwang for prince Hyunjin?” The blond butler in mid 30’s looked at Hyunjin and then back at you as he nodded and left.