Chapter 7 : Save your tears [🔞]

************Smut warning*************

“N0, laisse-moi partir!!” The blonde kid pleaded in his mother’s arms. “Arrêtez d’être têtu, prince.” The mother drags the kid back to her room. “Look at you..” She wipes his stained white shirt, painted all in mud while the kid pleads to go back. “Please, 5 more minutes?” He asks, making his mother fake show anger. “Mamma..” He pleaded again. “Hyunjin, enough.” He pouts hoping it would melt her anger. “Is This how a crown prince should behave?” She changes his dirty clothes. “Crown prince?” “Hmm..” She wipes his face with a wet towel. “A prince who will take over the throne after his father is called a crown prince.” The kid gives her an amazed look. “I will get the throne?”  She smiled and nodded. “And I  hope you will be a great king.” The kid balls up a fist and lifts his hand up in the air as if he is a super human. “Like father.” His mother kisses his cheek. “Better than him, Sweetheart.”

(In Lord’s Hwang’s bedroom)
“Oh..yes..please..dont stop.”
Lady Hwang moaned, biting her lips, the silk fabric covered Lord’s back while he rode her from behind, She was lost in heaven, her eyes rolling back. The bed cracked beneath them, the skin clapping and lord’s grunts roamed around the room. “Stay still..” Lord Hwang grunts gripping her hips, not allowing her to clench around. He had a knot building in his stomach as he drove faster inside her earning a loud painful scream designed with pleasure. “Almost there..” He slammed deeply only to get his orgasm denied when someone knocked on the door Loudly. “Dont disturb me or I'm hanging you right above Sharks in the ocean.” He groaned, warning the person knocking on the door as the Lord focused on reaching his climax.

Hyunjin pulled his small fist back, scared, hesitating, and panicking on his own. Tears filled his eyes as the 8 years old kid looked around finding the marbled mansion lonely, obviously it was  2am no one was there. The kid hesitated again but knocked harder on the door. “Father will crush you beneath elephants.” Seongjin leans against the wall and Hyunjin pleads. “Mamma….mamma..she–” “Not like she is dying.” Seongjin spoke, blowing on his nails, enjoying the moans coming from another room. Hyunjin Clenched his fist. “Don't speak like that about my Mother.” He warned, he was aware of His little step-brother ‘s dirty game. “OH, Then don't disturb my mother when she is enjoying her time with my Father.”
‘You don't even know what's  going on inside.”
“I know very well, I have seen  them doing it before.” He watched them secretly?? But Hyunjin avoided any conversation as he continued to knock. “Father!! Father!!! Open the door please!!” He pleaded.

Lord Hwang stopped instantly when he heard His little Kid screaming outside. He quickly pulled out, making Lady hwang frustrated again. “Lord–”
“Let me check.” He wrapped the silk sheet around his waist and firmly walked to the door. “What are you doing late at night?” He frowns, crossing his arms. Hyunjin takes a good look at his father’s masculine body. That beardless sharp jaw and those long dark black hair. “Hyunjin? Why are you up this late?” This  snapped Hyunjin out of his thoughts and he reminded himself about the situation.
“Mamma…she..she is in pain..” Hyunjin got back the tears in his eyes and Lord frowned–panicking-but not showing it.

“Wait here.” Lord went inside putting his clothes on as Lady Hwang struggled in the bed. “What happened?” “Need to Check on Adele.” She rolled her eyes when she heard Lord speaking about his first wife. Elora—Lord’s second wife was always jealous of Adele—the one that lord admired a lot. Elora hated how Hyunjin was the prince to get the crown while her son would be working under him in the future. Elora always tried to manipulate Lord against Adele, she seduced him, gave him something he craved, filled his lust cup, she did everything to pull the string and make lord hers.

“Adele, love, are you okay?” Lord kneeled beside her bed, his heart ached seeing His love of life spitting blood from her mouth. The cushions and sheet around her head was painted in blood. The blonde kid stood there crying silently while His father held his mother’s hand tightly. Her eyes were closing and she was breathing heavily. “Mrs Bianchi, call the doctor!! What were you doing till now!!” Lord yelled at the old lady as she bowed him hurriedly. “Forgive me, lord.” She muttered before running out. Hyunjin’s eyes widened,  his mother suffering from some disease which was still unknown drove hyunjin insane, his soul was too fragile to witness this cruel reality. He was just a kid who couldn't afford watching his mother covered in blood. “Save your tears for later..” Elora whispered in Hyunjin’s ear, gripping his shoulder while  she stood behind him acting up as a concerned step-mother.  The kid was Traumatized enough, he was just a kid.