Chapter 14 : Good newz

Every Moan hits your face as a slap. Your fingers crushed the fabric of your dress. Eyes shut down in anger. “Asshole..” Once again the emotion of betrayal embraces you. Your body stiffened at the sinful noises coming from his room. You were reluctant to run away from there and cover your ears yet you kept listening to him fuck her.

The jealousy bolted up in you with rage and the door opened revealing the lady in her green Anarkali. A smirk lingers on her lips when she sees you right in front of the door. She bowed to you slightly but your eyes wandered around her face.

Her makeup was clean, her dress wasn't crumbled up. Your lips curled up in confidence. She looked perfect unlike you. Whenever he would satisfy himself using you, you would end up with messy hair, torn dress and not in the state to walk.

“I feel so bad for lord, I'm sure you couldn't satisfy him…not like you were his type in the first place.” Your bitter words made her scoff. You questioned yourself, when did you become like this? Someone who insults others to make themself feel better?

“If that's what you think, your highness..” She smirks, cradling a golden-white jewelry bag  in her hand. You knew what that meant. “I surely thanked the lord for the reward..” She says with a bow and walks away, leaving you right in front of his closed door. Your anger boiled up seeing her so happy.

You turned around storming across the corridor to reach your room but what you didn't notice was the Blonde king smirking peeking through the gap of his door. “Cute..” He muttered, shutting the door completely.  

                          ***
“Ye tho Heere se bana hai..” Yasmin, one of the Tawaifs, spoke touching the pitch coloured necklace. “Apne ne toh maze liye honge Huzoor.” Another one spoke as all the girls giggled thinking how much fun the lady had with hyunjin. “Khuda unhe lambi umar de..” Yasmin spoke again, taking out another piece of jewelry from the golden-white bag.

“Khuda kare use jahannum bhi na naseeb ho..” The lady spoke in a bitter-sour tone. “Ya Allah, aisa kyu keh rahe ho, Huzoor?” Yasim yelps with a gasp. The lady repeated the scene of Hyunjin taking her in his room and hitting her ass with the leather, telling her to moan louder, he didn't touch her at all. The lady brushed her hand on the hips feeling sore. “Insaan nahi hai wo….Na hi pucho toh accha hai..”
***

                    {3 DAYS LATER}
Feeling the emptiness in your bed last night messed up your heart, it called Seongjin’s name but it pumped for Hyunjin. Why were you stuck here like this? You avoided Hyunjin the past few days, You begged Seongjin to stay and he did, still in expectation of getting any explanation from you. 

In all this chaos your health was getting strange these days, everyone noticed it yet they focused more on Lady Hwang. The morning arrived with the same start. The same table and same people. What changed was now Hyunjin took over the golden chair at the dining table-it was lord Hwang’s place.

Everyone stood up when Hyunjin steps In seeing you still sitting on your seat, you looked pale. He sighed before taking his seat in the center–next to you. Seongjin sat across from you. 

“Oh, you are still here?” A sarcastic comment hits seongjin as he rolls his eyes focusing on the food the maids were serving. Lady Hwang Sat Beside Seongjin, they exchange a tense look. The sweet morning seemed more tense because of Hyunjin.

The maid served the royal pasta dish on your plate and a disgusting feeling filled you, twisting a knot in your stomach as you covered your mouth quickly and rushed out seeking washroom. Everyone at the table was and concerned, Seongjin got up to follow you. “Sit down.” Hyunjin’s command made him freeze. “But she is my w–” “I said. Down. I won't repeat it again.” Hyunjin’s glare dug a hole in his heart and Seongjin settled back.