A bad reunion

Y/n pov

Of course, since I had nothing to do, I had trained in the arena for the whole day(except for getting lunch and diner) and I was really tired. I was going to head to my room when I saw someone unexpected, it was Scaramouche... "Oh hey there" I say weakly. "Don't hey me" he snaps, he continues "But that's not the reason I am here, I am here to inform you that your mom has gotten severely injured in a mission and may not survive... Not that I care". I gasp and I ask "Where is she?! Can I see her?". He nods at me and leads me to a campsite where the injured are treated. Scaramouche points to a well-built tent and I rush over to see my mom bleeding from several injuries. "Mom! Are you alright?" I yell. The nurse informs me that she is currently unconscious and will be for a few days due to the injury. I slump a little bit, scared for her life.

Scaramouche pov

I look at the scared reaction Y/n got when I told them the information. They looked so surprised and worried that it reminded me of my 'mom'. Of course, I didn't really have one, due to the fact that I was just a puppet and she made me. The thought of her throwing me away angered me. I wondered if Y/n would be mad at me if they knew I was the one that got her mom injured. I mean, it wasn't my fault that she barged in battle with a load of treasure hoarders. She would have known better. But, I could've saved her, that would be the part Y/n would tell me about. You could've saved her! I thought, mimicking their voice in my head. Hah! I never 'save' anyone, and their mom was no one. It wasn't worth saving her. I stopped thinking about everything once Y/n stepped out of the tent. They looked distraught and worried. Worried over what? A foolish mortal that would die and cripple of old age? Hmf, that's just absurd. They looked at me in the eyes, and there was this new found energy, but wait a second, their eyes were reddish?! Y/n demands "Who hurt her?!" I reply "Chill Y/n, she got hurt by fighting a load of treasure hoarders at the same time". Once I had said the 'chill' part, they just looked more angry. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'CHILL'? My mom is injured and who knows if she'll make it. You don't even know how I feel because you enjoy to see people die and plus, you even have a sharp tongue, which makes nobody like you! Nobodies ever cared for you so you'll never know how I feel!" with that she stalked off. I felt so angry and wanted to kill Y/n, I glared at the direction they went and walked the other way, thinking of ways to torture them...