Plotting

Y/n pov

The female beckoned me to come closer, she said "As I said, we need to confirm that we can trust you, we can, right?"

I nod, "Of course you can! I don't like to be trapped in this sort of prison" I say calmly. Still, I wasn't sure about actually going along with the plan or not. There were many possibilities, they could trick me, only to get me out of the way, or they would actually let me join, then it would happen.

I re-thought all of this and I decided to still agree to the terms that the Tsaritsa told me about. I didn't know which one to choose, so I stuck with the 1st option that came to mind.

The people starting to plot plans and finally, we all split up. Surprisingly, the group all headed towards the east corridor. 

I headed to my room and reviewed all the plans they had come up with, I would write them down later, somebody could be watching me.

I decided to plop down on my bed, sleeping ever-so-calmly.

Time skip

It was the morning and I woke up to knocking. I told the person I would hurry and put on my clothes in a rush. I opened a door to see the female from yesterday night. "Remember not to tell anyone, okay Y/n?" she asked. I nodded vigorously, although we all know that I won't do that. I say "If you don't mind, I'll be going since I needa head to work!"

She nodded and stepped away, heading somewhere else. I went back into my room, taking all the papers and headed towards Scaramouche's office. I knocked on the door and received the usual, "Come in"

So, I stepped inside. "Good morning My Lord, I have some very important news for you. Yesterday, a female came to me and asked me if she could trust me. I said yes, of course. She told me to meet her in one of the corridors and there, I found the people that we are looking for, I am currently acquainted with them?" I end with a question. 

After I finish that, he doesn't speak. We just stood there in silence for a few minutes and then he started to form a plan. With or without me, it was a pretty solid plan. But what we didn't know was that somebody was listening to us...

I was training in the training arena all by myself. It was so peaceful and it felt so unusual. It  was usually bustling with trainees but today, it was just me. Maybe the schedule changed? I don't know, but I didn't mind that. I was training with a polearm with my pyro vision. I infused my polearm with pyro and attacked a dummy in front of me and it burnt to death. While I was training, I didn't realize someone creep up ono me and make me cold and freeze my feet. I realized it was a person from yesterday in the secret organization. I tried melting the ice at my feet, but it didn't melt a bit. The person lunged at me with their weapon in front of them and I tried to block it but it scraped my right arm, revealinga gash. I yelped in pain and I was trying think of a way to get out of this situation. 

I lastly thought that infusing my polearm with pyro would work and it did. I burnt their arms and they retreated. I sighed, passing out with my feet still frozen to the ground. 

A woman crying, a baby in their arms, tears rolling down her cheeks. Everything was blurred as if  I was crying myself. I could make out a shape, the woman crying handed the baby to the other person and everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i actually dont know where this is headed to towards