I'm back! + new chapter

heyooo! i'm back with some ideas i think :D

i think i forgot half of the plot and ideas but here we go-

Y/n pov

I dreaded this day as I walked through the hills and slopes of Sumeru. Honestly, who thought I would hate the heat so much?

I mean, I had no reason to dislike the heat, after living in Snezhnaya for partially most of my life.

I gulped, following Scaramouche through the thick and lush forests around us.

A few days ago, the Traveler and I had met up, only by coincidence obviously, and he told me that he found a way to get me away from Scaramouche, safely.

At least that's what we both hoped.

I just had to give him information about the new 'god' creation that Lord 6 and Lord 2 were working on.

I really didn't want to abandon Scaramouche, including his past experiences, but he was treating like trash.

Maybe...

If I had found a way to stop him from his evil rein, I could help him.

I rolled my eyes, and thought, Big ambitions. It's not like it'll ever work

"Hurry up! I can't wait all day for you!" Scaramouche exclaimed, annoyed at how slow I was trailing him.

"Righttt" I dragged, walking a bit faster.

Suddenly, instead of him walking in front of me, I felt the tiniest hint of a blade on my neck.

"If you decide to betray me or get snappy, I won't hesitate to use this sword" he threatened, making the blade disappear as I shivered. 

"Good.." he said as I increased my pace. 

I pushed out all my worries and decided to continue our little trip to Sumeru City.

Scaramouche had given me little information, but as the smart person I am, I figured out that he would probably be designing his new god creation thing he had been talking and bragging about with Dottore.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Out now!" Scaramouche snapped at me once we had reached wherever we were.

I nodded solemnly, as I headed out into the city, sitting on a bench, wondering what I should do.

This was until I spotted Aether and Paimon.

"Aether!" I waved, excited that I finally saw somebody familiar.

But he wasn't alone...

"Hey Y/n! It's nice seeing you here, but... May I conclude that the Balladeer has proceeded with his plans to create and be the new god...?" Aether says, starting off at a happy tone, but slowly, it faded to a disappointed one.

"Yes... We just got here a few minutes ago and kicked me out of wherever he was" I said shrugging, then turning to the person beside them, "Hello! I'm Y/n, but I'm sure you already know that! May I ask who you are?"

They flashed me a smile, "I'm Dehya! It's nice to meet you, but not the conditions we are currently in.."

I had noted that Dehya had lightly tanned skin, sky-blue eyes with yellow pupils, and dusky blonde-accented dark brown hair. (copied that off of google lol 2 lazy to actually describe her myself)

I nodded, turning to Aether, "What do you plan on doing now?"

"Well, me and Paimon are going to go to the Sanctuary of Surasthana to talk to Nahida tomorrow. Would you like to come along?" He asked, looking at the dim lit sky.

Before I could respond, Dehya excused herself, asking me if I could hang out some other time.

I smiled and accepted, going back to replying, "Of course! I'll be there in case you need some fire burning"

He chuckled, "Alright! Do you want to meet here then?"

"Sure! And hello to you too Paimon!" I said, waving them 'bye' as they walked back.

Though I'm sure Paimon was still shooting me a death glare since I didn't say hi to her earlier.

HIII

i've decided to continue writing this book again but it may be not as good as before since i did forget many things about this :< 

i kinda just got mixed up so it took me some time to familiarize myself with the details again

AND

this was my 1st book so many of my ideas and the plot weren't organized so....

i'm deciding to write a completely new book, but same plot and everything, but just a bit better since then, the chapters might be longer and more detail and different scenes in different chapters

i'll put a link/name if yall want to re-read if i really consider doing that

what do u guys thinkk? feel free to comment c:

i'm so sorry for making this so complicated 

but like i'm back from my veryy long break from this book so yay lmao

cya guys next time!!!