Exactly what did I get myself into?

Y/n pov

There was nothing as bad as leaving your parents without telling them. I knew I was doing this for the stake of my life but...

"Hurry up. We won't have enough time. If you don't hurry up, I'll kill you so I don't have to waste my time on you" he snaps.

I roll my eyes slightly. "Alright alright. But wasn't it my plan from the beginning?" I state.

"I don't care if it was your plan or not!" he snaps again, grabbing me by the arm and pulling me to the other side of the Delusion Factory.

Everything was set and we were ready to sneak on board as Fatui agents.

At first, Scaramouche hated this plan because he didn't want to be a Fatui agent, since his pride wouldn't allow it. He didn't need to say it. I already knew that was the case.

He later on figured out a plan that involved fighting but I gave up on that since it would cause too much attention.

Finally, we just went with my plan. Sneak onboard as agents and wait till it docked and sneak off again.

"Let's go," I whisper. The boat was nearly close to leaving and we had to make our move soon.

He rolled his eyes at me and glared too, making a weird combination but it was fine I guess.

Avoiding the gaze of any agent that would recognize us, we snook onboard.

While I was trying to calm myself down, I realized an agent had bumped into Scaramouche and he was fighting with the agent.

I sighed.

"YOU DARE BUMP INTO ME, YOU FATUI-" he shouts, but I cut him off by dragging him by the wrist into the nearest empty cabin.

"I could've gotten out of that myself!" he snaps at me.

I glare at him. "Mhm... And get us caught? No thank you"

The rest of the boat trip was uneventful and silent, while Scaramouche just stared up at the ceiling and I tried writing a letter to my parents.

"What do you think you're doing?" Scaramouche asks, sending me a death glare.

"Writing a letter to my parents... Mhmm" I say, humming a song that I liked.

"Oh yeah and I thought you just said, And get us caught? No thank you" he says, mimicking my voice.

I looked at him in outrage. DID YOU JUST COPY MY VOICE?!

He sounded horrible and...

.

.

.

.

.

.

We finally got off the boat and landed in Liyue.

"Do we seriously have to walk to Sumeru?" I ask.

"What do you even want to do there?" I continued asking him, but to him, it was more like bothering him.

"It's none of your business" he snaps, walking in the direction away from the city.

Really, what did I get myself into?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys sorry for the super duper short chapter, ill get a new chapter very soon i promise :D

im currently very busy so yea

another test this week 😭