Chapter 10

(Lonzo)

(Lonzo)

Malani

Her friend from school was having party at the lake and her dad had a cabin out there. For some reason Kayon insisted on coming, but he needed to get out the house. When they arrived vehicles were parked everywhere, in no particular order. So she parked on the side by some trees. Micky opened her door and she jumped on his back, Kayon walked a little behind them. The moment they were out back, it was set up nice with lights connected to the trees. She had a tent with a long table, full of food and coolers with drinks. Micky bent his knees, so I could hop off.

"She has a blender right here and all, guess we have to make our own drinks."

"Yes you do, I am not in charge of anybody else's problems tonight, poor your own shit." I turned around and hugged Faye.

"Good turn out,"

"I hope this is it, I don't need anyone calling the cops." Her eyes kept roaming behind me. "I know yo best friend gay, but I would ride the hell out of that tall tree."

"Good luck," we smiled and bumped shoulders.

"I'm flattered Faye, how you been?" Micky reached out his arms to hug her.

"Better now that you're here." She smiles then looks over at Kayon. "You brought him." Her face was annoyed.

"It's not my fault what happened,"

"I'm a big girl, and smart enough to know it was just sex. But he should of been honest." She took her drink and pulled me away.

Micky

I stood at the table, probably looking awkward.

"Don't let that bother you." He walked up beside me.

"Why would I?"

"Cause, I saw it all in your face. That was nothing,"

"Oh like this? Whatever this is." I had to remind myself.

"It's different with you,"

"Obviously, I do have a dick."

He smiled. "I care for you Mick."

"I don't know, you may just be a smooth talker, so let's just enjoy the moment." I poured me a cup.

"I don't like you saying it like, like you just know it's not real."

I laughed sarcastically. "Don't I know that though?"

I took my drink and went and found Malani.

Kayon

I found a seat. I should of went home, I didn't exactly think this party through. I want to hang out with Micky and think nothing of it but I'm afraid. He wasn't feeling me at the moment anyways. He was free with Malani, their friendship was nice to watch. She was also clearly in love or deeply lusted after him. She couldn't stand by him without touching him. I didn't care for all the touching.