Chapter 45

Micky

"I only came to get my Apple Watch I left over here,"

"Did you know she was going to end things with me?" Cole followed me to the guest room.

"She told me," as if Cole really cared.

"So what about us now?" He pushed up on me as I bent over pulling the covers back on the bed. He wasted no time.

"Nothing is up Cole, let me go." I felt under the pillows. "Where the hell his my watch?"

"I got it,"

I turned to look at him. "Why you ain't say that? Give it to me so I can go." I stood up.

He pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, pinning my hands down. "Let me give you a quick one for the road."

He kissed my neck. "Boy, find someone else to hunch on to scratch that itch."

He pulled my shorts down just below my balls and pushed my legs up over my head, then he pulled himself out and stroked it some. He spit on my winking hole and stuck his thumb in it. "Cole, don't do this."

"Are you saying no?" He stopped everything.

"No I'm not saying no..." he tapped his dick against my craving hole. I felt the pressure of him pushing the head in. "Cole, we shouldn't." He was all the way in now.

"Why you still talkin...um in already." His hips felt like he was slow winding inside of me. He finished removing my shorts and I was able to spread my legs. "Open yo eyes,"

I shook my head. He twisted my nipples and I gasped. "The fuck you so guilty bout?"

"Imma have to tell her bout this,"

"Micky open yo eyes, I wanna look at you while im inside of you."

I slowly opened my eyes. He buried his length deeper into me. His temple was now pressed against mine as we fucked each other. He tried hard to suppress his moaning but I lifted my hips and pushed myself onto him, going as fast as I could. He just stopped and held himself up. "Fuuck Papi, keep doing that."

"She's my friend..."

"Good for you," he pushed me back down to the bed, spread my legs more and pinned them down. He drilled into me, obviously the mood had changed, his eyes were darker. He was agitated. "You wanna be done with a nigga?"

I really wasn't able to talk from being overcome with insane pleasure. I could tell by how his dick driving into me, he expected an answer. "You done with me?"

"No," I felt like I was betraying her. Why was I on my back, in this man bed? I was completely open to him doing whatever he wanted. At his complete mercy.

He flipped us round and I was now on top. "Let me see what you got?" It was a show he wanted?

I planted both feet on the sides of him, put my hands on his chest and bounced. Going from the tip and slamming down onto his pelvis. "me gusta eso...sí, papi...fuckkkk."

Okay I caught the last part 'Yes daddy," but other than that I had no idea what he was saying, but it sounded good coming from his mouth.

His phone rung. I assumed he would ignore it but he answered. "Malani?" He put it on speaker phone and sat it beside his head.

I froze and tried to get off him but he clamped down on my waist, holding me firmly in place. He started thrusting into me. "Stop," I whispered.

"Are we okay?" Lani asked.

"Yep," he bit down on his lip and so did I.

"You okay, you sound weird."

"Naw...I'm straight..." he almost slipped and moaned, he had to bite down on his lip.