18• Planning and Revealing

✓ Announces engagement and choose a wedding party

✓Pick a venue and set a date for both traditional and modern wedding...

✓Create a guest list (Though it's too large in number) and send out invitations.

✓Set a color scheme and decor ideas...

✓Measurement and outfit designers. (Bride, groom, wedding party and staffs)

✓Gift registry...

✓Book hair and makeup for the big day.

✓Finalize Menu Selection for traditional and modern weddings.

✓Book hotel room for wedding party and out of town guests.

✓Plan rehearsal dinner & others...

✓Outfits and wedding dress fittings with shoes.

✓Break in wedding shoes...

✓Write wedding vows.

✓Confirm with all vendors and final wedding headcount.

✓Pack for travels and wedding day. Create seating plans.

✓Set aside tips inside envelopes for vendors. Order favours and guest book.

[] Attend Bridal and Bachelorette party.

✓ Bridal Sleepover

[] Plan honeymoon.

✓Obtain marriage license.

✓Organize for the big day.

✓Pack for the groom. (Must be given to his mom.)

✓Bride must have snacks and beverage around the clock.
•••

With a huge folder filled with a list of things needed to be done before and on the wedding day, it actually has me anxious.

For the traditional wedding will be kept in Ghana and the modern wedding in Jamaica the next week.

Kicking off the stylish dress, I went to the bathroom to have a quick shower.

More than eager to get rid of all the makeup that was on me.

It has been like this everyday since I got here to Accra, Ghana.

Every single day there is a new photoshoot.

A new outfit.

A new background.

A new location.

A new outing and a new reason for everything.

Today Miss Mary's side of the family took me around the area. They had me doing charity work, cutting ribbons and a whole lot of things.

Giving me the job my soon-to-be husband has away been running from so my face will no be known.

My two favorites things to do were enjoying the food and playing with small child at the basic level. Then to gift them with bags at the end.

I thought that was it for the two weeks, but when I was told that I had to visit an high school tomorrow, I realized that this was an everyday thing.

An just like everyday since I got here, I locked myself away in my room after hours of socializing.

I even abandoned my friends and family who were making use of their time away from work.

As for my soon to be husband, he's only available during the photoshoot need for our wedding red carpet moment.