10- Engagement

Whimpering, I held out my palms against the walls of the shower.

Water poured on our heads, down our body and it still wasn't wet as how I was.

My legs trembled, parted as I'm being fucked from behind.

Keeping the arch in my back and praying that the strength in my knee was enough to last though this round.

He slammed into me harder and faster.

Our breathing evened out to prove how much we were holding back. Going for the big orgasm as the feeling keeps building.

I was practically screaming till no sound came out when he keeping hitting that spot.

The only thing saving me was the hold he had on my abdomen.

I can feel him so deep, that every time he touches in a gush is released from inside me.

And his thrust got sloppy, letting it all out inside me.

He didn't pull out, he never did so in a rush.

Easing me down but I still had to be on my tippy toes. Feeling the kisses he placed on my neck and shoulders.

"How are you baby?" He asked, rubbing my tummy smoothing and I'm happy for it.

"Good, but tired."

He hums, taking my loofah and squirts the body wash on it.

Still, he was inside me and bathe me until he got to my vagina. It was then that he slowly pulls out, and I sigh, leaning against his chest for support.

He raises my leg and uses his finger to wash me between my folds.

An when I hissed, he whispers an apology for my soreness.

"Sanai!" He yelled and I looked at him from where I'm standing.

"Yes?"

He turns and playfully glares at me. "Bring the board."

"Do I get the dice?" I smiled innocently.

"No." He laughs.

"Game over. I won." I announced.

"No you don't." He denies, taking a step forward and I took one back.

We found a ludo board and agreed to play. After four straight wins, he claims that I'm cheating.

So I distracted him and ran after he declares to have the dices for himself.

Cyaw tek loses.

"You're not playing fair." I told him.

"You can't be winning five times in a row. Let's have a rematch then."

I laughed. "No Maalik, I won fair and square."

He frowns and puts the dice aside. "Yeah, whatever."

"Si fih dat. I'm going to ask your mom or sister how you were at games growing up." I teased, approaching him.

"I play to win." He beats his chest and I laughed. 

Putting the board next to the dices and puts my arms around him. "It was only beginners luck, I'm sure you'll win next time."

"Right." He nods.

Laughing at him, I moved to step away but he held me close. "Yes?"

"Can I get some more food, please?"

I held back the laughter but not the question. "This is your what, third plate?"

"Don't judge me, abeg. I chop what is good for me." He had me confused.