13- Announcement

Meeting my soon to be father-in-law, I can honestly say he's Maaliks' twin.

The way he treats his wife is just how I'm being treated by their son.

Patience came over yesterday and posted about my visit. An right after Maalik called her phone so she answered.

He didn't speak to me, but the words he said had me blushing and nervous about his arrival.

He said. "Remember what I told you about Eve getting deceived. I am not Adam, but I'll deliver to you the fruit you seems to forget about."

I had previously commented on his dick having the sight curve like a banana, so there it was. Reminding me.

I don't know when he'll arrive, but after two days has passed I was left on edge.

With Patience here again with Chioma and Imeka her brothers women. I was told the aunties will pass through as well as other family and even friends.

Miss Mary and Mister Obi took a deep liking to me. Especially when Patience wanted me to use the items I brought just to cook so everyone can taste how amazing my hands are.

An I did just that, since they were teaching me about their foods too.

Mih just happy fih deh round nuff food wah mih deh crave instantly.

I fried quite a lot of festivals and crushed green plantains, then deep-fried the fishes afterwards.

Wrapping each fish in foils with sauteed vegetables; onions and three colourful bell peppers. Red, yellow and green.

They got a grill our back that they bought but never used. So, with the help of a guard who went out to buy coal, I was first to use the grill.

I put the marinated chicken on it. Six whole chicken the cook cut in the pieces that I wanted. Neck, breasts, thigh, hip and the legs.

I was under the watchful supervision of a guard and a maid.

I even told them to put some pieces of yams so it can roast.

Dem nuh want nothing happen to Maalik ooman. But mih wah sum'n gwaan fih full mih gut.

Though the whole house was checking up on me every minute. Especially when the meat starts smelling all around.

I was playing music from my phone that's connected to Imeka's speaker that I borrowed and the reggae music was a vibe.

I went in to blend the pumpkin and Irish potato juice that I was craving. Returning to check on my meat after having most of the drink refrigerated.

My surprise is the crowd, and volume was added.

Miss Mary and Mister Obi providing entrainment by dancing.

The guard was thankfully adding more sauce to the meat. I thanked him and took a seat, drinking some of the juice I made.

Before mih start cook mih deh eat.

An mih wouldn't mind cook more cause food mek fih eat.

Tarrus Riley song, She's Royal starts playing and I smiled at the older couple moving to the best.

From the look in theirs and everyone faces they were listening the words.

Getting lost in the song myself, I sang and hugged myself.

"I know the king and queen crown same time, so I'll never leave yuh side. Just stick with me through the trial times, and shi seh shi nuh mind. Cause right yah now a good man is hard to find. An shi cannot bother join nuh line, that's why she had no ties at this time. Yeah, I know many men are trying, but she needs to be more whined than dined because, she's royal..."