9- Closer

"Mama." Maalik whined.

"You need to share her with us, Kumi." She laughed.

"But everyday na. If it's not you then it's Patience or my cousins. Can I have my woman back, abeg?" He pleads, holding my legs in his hands.

I'm laying in bed speaking to his mother who interrupted our movie time and I was so into the conversation that didn't remember what I was doing before.

"We have to call. Just hearing Sanai's voice is an indication that we have hope that you're heading towards a bright future." Miss Mary teases him.

"I know you're happy, mom. As of right now, I'm taking her back so call next week."

She laughs, telling us goodbye then hung up.

Putting the phone aside. I turned, placing my feet against his tummy and bites my lip. "Is it still raining outside?"

"It is." He smiles, resumes rubbing my feet. "You're not going out there or you'll catch a cold."

"I wonder who came up with that and decided it's the right word to use. Catch a cold." I laughed.

"Someone who couldn't throw it." He added and I laughed for the better.

He joined me on the bed so I moved the sheet to get under it.

"I don't get why they don't put more pillows on beds." I grumbled, barely comfortable on it.

"Our home will need more than enough pillows then."

I looked up at him since he was seated, leaning against the headboard.

"Will it have a pool?" I inquired.

"It already has one." He smiled, taking my hand.

"What about pets?"

"What kind do you want?" He keeps asking, so I decided to mess with him.

"I want a lion cub."

He looks at me for a good second before laughing hard. "You need to be careful of what you asked of me. I might take things literally."

"Kiss me." I told him.

He kisses my hand instead.

"Not like that." I laughed.

"A kiss is a kiss. Now where do you want it?" He grins.

Getting up, I kneel next to him and points to my neck.

He held my waist and had me aroused by a single touch. Then he kisses my neck in that came spot.

He moves and I point to my shoulder, getting a kiss there as well.

Smirking, I point between my breasts and he looks at me with amusement then went for it.

Next was my lips and I even climbing over his lap with my arms around his neck.

That was all we did then stopped, talking for sometime until I started falling asleep.

I don't know how long I was out, or when he fell asleep but I was comfortably getting spooned.

Not only that but I could feel how hard he was and I had a sudden urge to really feel it.

I had no idea how, since he's asleep but I guess I'll have to wait.

Taking advantage of this man will only set us a few steps back if it's not what he wants. An since we're still in the dating stage, it might be too soon.

I stayed in place and reached for my phone, toying with it for sometime until he starts moving.

His hands wrapped around me to pull me closer.