8- Lost and Found

His family left and now it's up to us to make our relationship possible so they can return to traditionally begin a plan for our future.

We'll be alone at the Villa just as we're alone now, heading back from the airport.

With silence and barely any words exchanged since I walked away from him.

I love that he's giving me time, but I started having doubts that this might not work and it has been a constant thought in my mind.

"Do you want some ice cream?" He asked upon seeing the truck parked along the road selling to tourists.

"Sure." I nod, looking at him as he pulled over.

I didn't wait for him to open my door, I got out with my purse and heard his laugher.

He puts his arms around me and snatched the purse, throwing it on the seat.

The feeling of being touched like this was nothing like I've ever felt before.

Again, there were swarms of butterflies.

Tingles ran all over my body and had me warm in a second.

Lastly, it makes me horny, though I'm not thinking of doing that for a long while.

And with it being so long, I had to erase the thought from my mind.

His hold still remains as we stepped forward to order after the tourists left.

"What can I serve you lovely couple?" The guy asked.

"Two ice cream cakes, a Nutty Royale and a pistachio ice cream on a sugar cone, please." I listed.

"That is all." Maalik told him and got the price, paying for everything.

"Thank you." I told the man as I got my pistachio ice cream.

Maalik had the other purchases in hand.

Returning to the car, I squealed and starts eating it.

"You know there are other flavors right?" He turns to me.

"I know. Why do you ask?"

"You bought the same flavor at the Devon House I Scream place." He revealed and my eyes widened.

"How yuh know dat?"

"I watched my sister vlogs." He admitted. "I also wanted to see if you're having fun."

"What else yuh know mih do or liked on the trip?"

"You're an amazing dancer, though it's dangerous to be twerking so low." He teased.

I squealed then laughed. "How yuh si dat?"

Dat lady Patience nuh miss nothing.

"I saw." He shrugged. "I also saw that they caught you daydreaming on multiple occasions."

"I'm quite comfortable and safe around your family so I was just being myself." I defends, licking around the cone before the sweetness drips and makes a mess.

"You got that right. If you're fixing your underwear on your ass while we're on the phone. I know you were being yourself when you didn't mind doing it in the middle of the supermarket." He revealed and I laughed.

"Why or how yaa notice mih suh?" I turned to him.

Mih shocked.

A little embarrassed.

"Who else should I notice? Aren't you my love?"

Now he has me blushing all over again.

"Am I?" I looked at him in the corner of my eyes, working on finishing this ice cream.