Bonus Scene from the last chapter

(Ethan's POV btw)

Friday night, 10:39 PM

I was walking around my party, wishing I could enjoy myself, but I just kept thinking about how much I would have to clean up tomorrow. I walked upstairs to the quieter group of people. That's when I saw Rei. Passed out on a couch. A few sleazy guys were trying to look down the top of her dress. Do they have no sense of shame? I asked myself while walking towards them.

"The fuck do you think you're doing, huh?"

"What does it look like?" One of the dick heads said.

"It looks like you're doing something the person who owns this house might kick you out for, so back the fuck off, assholes." They just rolled their eyes and walked off. I knew that they'd just come back once I left, so I gave her the hoodie I had on. I pulled it over her head and made sure that those pervs wouldn't be able to look down her dress. The hoodie was a bit big on her, but it was cute. I took a picture and sent it to Kallum. 'Look who's wearing my hoodie, loser.' I sent after. He just sent a middle-finger emoji. I laughed and turned off my phone. I then took the wine bottle that she had dropped next to her and walked back downstairs to get a piece of paper and a pen to write a note about the hoodie so that she didn't freak out. 

When I was putting the note in her pocket, a bit of wine I had gotten on my hand smudged the note. But I guessed it should be fine. I then went up to my room to study a bit but ended up just sleeping until about 2:30 AM.