Confessions

(Rei's POV btw)

I woke up on the third morning of our cruise to Ethan shaking my body. I sat up, disgruntled,

"What the fuck do you want? It's like 6:00 AM." He suddenly looked super nervous and slightly flustered, I was about to ask him what was wrong, but the memory of my slip-up last night suddenly crashed into my brain. Oh, my God, I accidentally told him I love him, he probably hates me and feels super awkward. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm such an idiot. He inquired,

"Did you really mean what you said? Last night?" The fluster in his face became more and more apparent.

"Uhh, yeah, I guess."

"What do you mean, I guess? Did you mean it or not?"

"Fine, I did, sorry."

"...Why are you apologizing? There's nothing to be sorry about."

"Wait, I haven't completely ruined this friendship?"

"No," He smiled and placed a hand on my cheek, "You made it so much better."

And then he kissed me. It was an amazing kiss; it conveyed all the emotions we wanted to say but couldn't. Then Georgia walked in and screamed in absolute delight. Me and Ethan immediately pulled away, but she already had a photo, before she sprinted back to her room. We looked at each other in absolute embarrassment before breaking into uncontrollable laughter. 

We were finally an official couple! I told Eva about it immediately, and I noticed Ethan testing his band mates as well. I haven't been this happy in forever.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hi!!! So, this is the end of this book! I truly hope you enjoyed, and I am terribly sorry for the unclimactic ending, I simply lost motivation after coming back from my holiday. I do have another story in the works though! It's gonna be a PJO fic based around a daughter of Dionysus, if you have any name ideas, please do feel free to comment them! Goodbye!!