Chapter 3

It has been 3 days since I've been exploring the city, but somehow I still don't see the destiny guy. He was right, maybe I'll forget him if I didn't know his name.

But it's really hard to do that right now.

"Yuvi, mai mazak nahi krrhi hu yaar, he didn't let me introduce myself, didn't tell me his name and said destiny mai likha hoga to zarur milenge" I told my best friend over the phone.

"Filmy lag raha hai yaar, achha dikhta hai?" She asked.

I remembered his face, he might've been annoying at first but that's a face you never forget. And his dimples.

"Hello? Kho gayi kya?"

"Um, nhi. And tujhe kya, aren't you going on a trip with your boyfriend?"

I heard her laugh on the other line "Abhi se jealousy start? Miss Anika Sharma has a crush?"

"No fucking way. It's just, the way he talked and all his believes, I mean it's the 21st century, who believes in destiny?"

"I do" I heard.

"Yeah, I know you do but isn't it-Wait who said that?"

"Not me" "I did"

I turned around to see that guy standing right beside me and my chest started getting heavy out of embarrassment. My phone was on speaker the whole time and I am so stupid to not realise that he was standing behind me this whole time.

"I-i-Yuvika I'll talk to you later" I said and cut the phone before she asked any questions.

The guy had sunglasses sitting on the bridge of his nose and he was flashing me a smile. God that is so hot.

I tried to speak but words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

"What? No hey?" He said with a little frown.

"Hey, I didn't- I was just-"

"Talking to your friend, I know, I heard" He said and did not look offended at all. Wow.

I looked everywhere but at him.

"See? We meet again" He said while bending down a little to my height.

Yeah we did, fuck.

"Purely coincidence" I replied without meaning to.

His expression again didn't change. "If you say so"

He was wearing beige colored pants and a pink shirt rolled up to his elbows. He looked so much like Hugh Grant in 'Notting hill'

Meanwhile, I was wearing a pink skirt that flowed down to my thighs, a little short and a white lacy top and sneakers.

"But I'd say you're wrong" He said.

"Huh?" I asked as I wasn't paying attention.

"It's not a coincidence. You know how? We're matching"

I noticed this after he said it and coincidentally, I mean not coincidentally, we're matching.

It was currently 8 in the morning, and I was out to roam the streets. I haven't been to the Eiffel tower yet but I plan on going there today.

I cleared my throat. "Well, now would you tell me your name? We did meet again"

He chuckled while looking down at his shoes.

"I mean, yeah we met again lekin ho sakta hai it's a coincidence"

I frowned,

"You just said it isnt"

"In some ways yes. I'm not gonna ask you to tell me your name but neither am I gonna tell you mine. I'm not who I am normally if that makes sense to you"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you ever wish you were someone else and not you? Don't get me wrong I love my life but I've always wondered that what if I wasn't me, what it would've been like to live as someone else"

Weirdly, I know what he means. While looking out of a car window, I've always wondered that these people have a life too, they are going back home to their family, dog, friends. It's so weird.

"Hi, you can call me..." I wondered for a moment "...Tina"

He smiled, nodding "Rahul" He shook my hand.

"Had it in mind for a long time, Mr. Rahul? I teased.

"If you're going to be Tina, fir mujhe to Rahul banna hi padega na"

I laughed loudly at it and then he started laughing and then we were both laughing.

"Chal" He said after we had stopped laughing

"Kaha?" I asked while he held my hand and dragged me with him.

"Tujhe Paris dikhata hu"