Chapter 41

Thoda heart break hona start hoga ab🥰

Krish pov:

I told Kartik the whole plan and he thought that it was pretty good but I'm stupid to think that I alone would've been able to handle it.

He appreciated Ishan for punching me so hard that my whole left cheek is bruised and cut.

"Does Anika know about this?" He asked.

At the mention of her I couldn't meet his eyes. How am I ever gonna be able to get through with this.

"Kya? You'll tell her, right?"

I didn't meet his eyes again at his question and tried changing the subject and he got mad.

He moved forward and within second his fist collided with my jaw, making it sting due to getting hit twice at the same spot.

"Pagal hai kya?" I raised my voice.

"Kya chal raha hai tere dimaag mai? Kyu topic change kar raha h? Krish abhi bata de warna bhot bura pitunga"

"I'm- I'm going to call off the wedding" I said.

Even saying it out loud hurt me. The dreams, the plans, everything we imagined for our future is gonna go down the drains.

"Tu pagal hai kya?" Ishan said.
"Nahi, Ishan" I said "Nyxen is after her. He hates her after that meeting of theirs and he's ready to destroy everything she has planned for"

"And that's exactly what we're here for" Sahil said "To not let his plans succeed"

I shook my head.

"You don't understand. If she marries me he'll know. I formed an alliance with him thinking we'll start a future that doesn't involve Nyxen but I was wrong"

"What does that mean" Ishan said "You're just going to leave her? Like that?"

I nodded. "I don't have any other option"

"Ise please koi asylum mai le kar jao. He needs serious help" Ishan said.

As if it's not already hurting me enough. As if I already don't come up with impossible alternatives. But this is for the best. Because if I marry her then Nyxen will never stop pestering her and I'd rather me be unhappy than let even a teardrop shed through her eye.

I wanted to keep her happy but I know I want to end him. And it'll even take a whole lifetime. I won't let her dreams of being a successful business woman go down the drains.

A thousand thoughts went through my mind.
I saw Anika being married to someone. Her name being on the billboards and she played with her kid, her son with someone else and I watched.

I just watched.

Sach hai sapna kabhi haqikat nahi ban sakta. Or ab Anika mera ek sapna ban kar hi reh jaayegi.

"I— I don't want to marry her" I lied.

"Abey jhuth mat bol" Ishan said.