Chapter 38

"Did you use a condom at least?" Yuvika asked.

She came by at my house and I told her what happened the day before yesterday. I still get butterflies in my chest when I think of it.

"I'm on pills!" I told her and set up a plate of fruits for her to eat.

When I kept it in front of her she made a face and pushed it away. She's getting so moody already and her hormones are over the top.

"Seriously? You're not going to eat?"

She shook her head.

"But like— pool table sex wow. You guys just went crazy the first time, huh?"

I blushed at her comment and rolled my eyes.

"Shut up" I told her "We're going to his office party"
"Why?"
"It's SAKR's 36th year anniversary"

She hummed then looked at the grapes and mayonnaise on the table. She picked them up and combined them both to eat.

I gagged at the weird combination.

"Yuck"
"Do you not want me to eat?"

She went on about how she hasn't told her parents yet and I scolded her. She said she will soon.
I went into my closet and showed her the dress I was planning to wear tonight.

I picked it out a few months ago because I thought it was beautiful but I never got the chance to wear it until now.

"Mm" She said with her mouth full "awereywugwannagerfwesrky?"

"Chew first"

I waited a few moments before she spoke again.
"You know what? Never mind."

She said and picked up her purse that was on the couch and headed for the door.

"What?" I said "Ek minute, you can't just say that and leave. What does that mean. What did you say?"

I saw her trying to hide her smile and disguise her face as really serious

"Veer aagaya hai, I'm going. Bye Anni" She almost ran to the lift but even her sprint is like a jog.

I didn't focus too much on what she said and didn't try to decode it at all. Nope, I totally did not.

I did, but I couldn't figure out.

I started getting ready for the party though because I only had around 1 hour before Krish picks me up and I just know I'll get late. I took out my dress and did my hair and make up.

It wasn't really that fancy but it had straps. It reached my ankles and....had a slit. The slit is my favorite part. It was black.

I let my hair down and in soft curls. I wore silver jewelry with it and also a watch. I heard my door bell ring and I know it was Krish so I just shouted 'COME IN'

I heard footsteps and I saw Krish in a black suit. He had one hand in his pocket and the other was holding a tie-cloth. When he looked at me, he paused. His eyes went from my head to my toe. I felt truly bare even with clothes on.

"That" He said and leaned against the door frame "Is a sight to behold and worship"

I shook my head and he walked forward and stood behind my chair. He kept his hands on both the sides of the chair and leaned in.

"It's just missing one thing" He whispered.
"What is that?" I asked, my voice came out in a whisper.
"This"

He said and pressed his lips where my shoulders met my neck. He sucked air through his teeth and my head rolled back. I took a sharp inhale and as if it was enough for him, he sucked in even harder.