Knowing Him

A/N
Those who want to read the journey of Aamna and Aamir can read it from here. I already gave a formal ending so you know the end if you are interested to know  how they reached there. This is for you. Updates will be slow if that's okay for you. Please start reading.

Aamna

I was deep in thoughts that footsteps of someone's arrival didn't register in my mind.My back touched to a man's front, and I know who he is.

"I can guide you better,"he said, and I nodded.

"This one is my first quality watch,"he pointed towards a watch that had a black dial and similar color metal  strap. " Abba gifted this to me on my 14th birthday."Excitement is present in his voice. "You know this is from Swarovski."I honestly have no idea what is so special in this name called Swarovski ,I don't know why he is so excited about this .

"I always wanted to have this watch, and Abba gifted me on my birthday and made it so special. You know everyone was envious of me and my watch."He kept speaking, and I was just watching him like a fool ,an ignorant or clueless individual who didn't know the importance of things which were dear to him.

" You are fond of watches ?" I asked at last after half an hour lecture on watches, it's brands etc.

"No,I am confused between footwear ,watches, or clothes ,I love to dress up,"He said, and my mouth opened in surprise

"I know ,I know it's considered a women's thing, but I liked to be well dressed."he continued and ruffled hairs at his back head. He looks cute in this. If I had a camera at this moment ,I would click his picture.

"Let me show you something,"he asked me to follow him

"Look ," he winked and then  pointed towards a section dedicated to women's clothing. The complete  wardrobe is ready .The whole Almirah  is filled with salwar suits ,saree ,legging, jeggings ,jeans ,western dresses, and many more.

"Aamir,"I questioned him, and he had  those kids like expressions. It's like he was the kid who was caught while  stealing the candy/ ice cream from the kitchen.

"Actually, whenever I was going in to malls na, I imagined what would look good on you ,so I purchased what I like. Just check it ,my choice is very nice. "He winked  towards me while saying this.

"Look, this pestle green suit ,it has blue and light pink embroidery...

"Stop it, Aamir ,you are not a salesman ,don't try to act like one."

"Okay," he remained silent for a few seconds and then, "I handpicked everything and .."he mumbled

"I'll wear everything, okay?"

"No,you shouldn't, if you don't like," he said like an authoritative man.

What to do of this man he is strange ,weird and likable at the same time .What am I thinking. I moved my head in denial, but I am getting comfortable with his

"I'll wear pieces I'll like. "

"Better "

There is a knock on the door he went to see who's there.

"I'll be back in an hour,"he said from outside, and I just say okay.

I came out from his walk-in closet and went to freshen up . I splashed water on my face, and one thing kept coming into my mind.

"Am I okay ?" I ignored the voice in my head and went to dress up formally. I wore a simple kurta and salwar set and sat on bed. I scroll instagram for some minutes, but my mind is far away from reality. I hugged my knees to my chest.What am I feeling today is very strange ,I am not sad but not happy either .He didn't attempt anything bad even if he had a chance he had not done anything to me. He was very gentle and subtle. But I don't know him ,what if he is faking it. But why will he fake it . What's so special in me that he'll do it. He might be taking revenge for xyz reason .I am engulfed in the thought of the person known as my husband. My overactive brain can't stop analyzing things and my overthinking creating scenarios that might be far from reality. I want to stop all this but I can't.  I lie on the bed with my life, displaying in my head like a movie.. Our first meet,his judgemental remarks, his flirting texts,his confession, our wedding . Everything went in jiffy,now I am realizing, I knew nothing about him.I know somethings here and there but for  remaining I am clueless .