This End Is Here!

Chen sleeps on the passenger side of MK's tuk-tuk, as the younger boy drove them back home to Megapolis after their week-long training session with Monkey King. MK had his ear phones on as he parks outside Pigsy's Noodles, oblivious to the eerie empty streets and the bull clones stalking behind the duo.

MK nudges Chen awake, the young man awaking with a start. "Wake up, sleepy-head! We're back!" he states, as Chen blearily opens his eyes to look around. The first thing he notices is how the place looked abandoned.
"Um, MK?"

MK doesn't seem to hear him as he gets out of the tuk-tuk, finally taking off his headphones as he calls out to the rest of their friends. "Hey, yo! Guess who's back from their training with Monkey Ki-"

He's cut off as a bunch of bull clones emerge from the shadows, surrounding the two young men. One of them lands in front of MK and roars in his face, causing the younger boy to jump back in fright. Chen scrambles out of the tuk-tuk, standing by MK's side and getting ready for a fight. The rest of the clones charge toward them, reaching out to grab the boys.

Their attack is thwarted when a familiar food truck rams into the bull clones, sending them flying. Chen looks up at the food truck to see Pigsy, Sandy, Tang, Mei and Mo, all in different dystopian attire. MK gasps. "Guys! Whoa! You look so awesome!" he cries out. Chen glances between them, confused and slightly concerned. "What's going on here?"

Mei scratches her neck. "Yeah, so, uh, some stuff happened while you two were away. Got kinda intense." she explains. Chen nods, looking around the street. "I can see that. Wait- where's Rey?" he asks. Mei gestures to the back of the food truck. "In the back. All this apocalypse stuff really isn't for them. Big baby." she chuckles. There's scuffling from the back of the truck before the back doors of the truck is slammed open, Rey's head peeking out. Their hair was a mess, and it looked like they hadn't slept in a long time. "I heard that!"
"You know I'm right!" Mei shoots back, and Rey lets out a defeated sigh, shoulders slumped. "Yeah..."

"But I left you with one of my boys!" MK points out, and Tang moves aside to show an MK clone in the passenger seat of the food truck. "Oh, he's been super helpful." he says sarcastically. At this, the clone shrugs. "I don't know what to tell you, guy."
With that the clone explodes, spreading hair everywhere.

"So what happened?" MK asks. Mei starts to tell the boys what happened when Tang interrupts her, wanting to tell the story. Mei groans, but lets him continue.
"Well, after you left, the Bull clones attacked. But they were different, more powerful than before. We believe it's all tied back to the Demon Bull King himself. MK, Chen, he's conquered everything."

As Chen listens, he couldn't help but feel enraged. He was getting real sick and tired of the Bull Family. His fists clench at his sides, and he had to take a breath to calm himself down.
"Where is he? Where's DBK?" MK asks, a determined expression on his face. Sandy holds MO in his arms as he answers, glancing up at the mountain. "We're not sure. But there/s pretty scary noises coming from the mountain."

The gang quickly climb into the food truck, and Chen is about to follow them when he remembers something. Jade was out there, and if DBK is more powerful than before, what if he found and attacked Jade? He's on his own out there.
"Chen, you coming?" Mei asks, looking back at him. Chen hesitates, torn between looking for Jade and staying with the gang and fighting with them.

"MK, do you think you and the others can handle DBK without me?" he asks. This confuses MK. "Uh, what?"
"Do you think you can handle DBK?" he repeats, more urgent this time. MK glances at the others. "Uh- yeah? I think so? Why?"

Chen glances back at the city streets, taking a step out of the food truck. "I gotta go do something. You guys go on without me." he says. Pigsy frowns. "And where exactly do you think you're going?"
The young man hesitates again. "I gotta go check on someone. They might need my help." he explains vaguely. At this, Mei raises a brow. "Oooh, a love interest? Off to be their knight in shining armour?" she teases.