Chapitre 1

Waouh. 1K. I didn't expect it... Thank you so much to be here !
2024 08 15 : 1#alphajungkook !! Thank you so much !

In an early morning, Taehyung was waiting for the bus, his ears plug stuck in his ears, listening to the music which was playing on his phone. Each morning, it was the same routine : early wake up, quickly breakfast, kiss on his mom's cheek, speedy walk to reach the bus stop. His college was a bit far from his pack, and his parents wished he had chosen an another nearer, but it was a big no for the young omega. Because that was the only college where photography was taught, and that the only thing he wanted to learn for now. He didn't know what job he would have to like, really, he had no idea, so why not trying to study something he liked before dying from boredom because an annoying job ? The young man was just 20, he was young enough to take his time to figure what his future would be...

The bus came a little bit late because of the traffic, but Taehyung easily found a place to sit. Lost in his thoughts, he let the music engulfed him while the bus started to drive on the wet pavement.

One stop after one stop, a few people got in the bus, some earlier workers or students like him. There were some people he recognized but none of them said a word to him. Not like he cared about it, that didn't matter, he was used to these kinds of behaviors...

After 40 long minutes, the bus stopped near to the college and most of the young people got off it with Taehyung.

The latter sighed, trying to find some motivation for the day. One month ago, the students had started their university' year but Taehyung didn't know if he enjoyed it or not. The classes were interesting, but sometimes, he thought time might have frozen because of how long his day was... Being alone was sometimes boring...

At the end of the day, Taehyung thought he must have been the longest day of his life. But fortunately, his last class had ended just a few minutes ago. The young man needed to catch his books in his locker, and he could finally come home. It was late in the afternoon, almost the evening, and the hallways were emptied, some lights were blinking, making the atmosphere being strange. With a shiver, Taehyung quickened his pace and move on his goal : his locker.

The young man slowed his pace down when he heard some weird noises, like if someone was thrown on a locker or something like that, and whispers full of angriness. Taehyung didn't think too much, he didn't fear what could happen because most of the time, people ran away from him, the freak. Off course, nobody dared to call him like that. So, he didn't hesitate and turned on the hallway where his locker was. Just like he supposed, there were students, right in front of his locker. Three of them seemed to maintain another guy and punched him several times. The poor guy didn't replicate, maybe waiting for the end of it.

With a loud sight, Taehyung moved forward and asked.

-sorry guys, but that's my locker.

The three men panicked a little when they heard Taehyung's voice, persuaded to be alone.

-Just go, omega ! barked one of the students.

The young man was tall and could have been handsome if his eyes weren't so cold.

Taehyung decided he didn't like him, them, in an instant. He looked at the poor guy who suffered without paying the cost of punches. Their eyes met and Taehyung felt something strange from the other.

-I won't go, so you, just go and leave him alone.

The three laughed at him, and Taehyung could swear he had seen the other guy smiled.

-yeah yeah, laugh as much as you can and go. Please. This is really embarrassing, you know. Three men, three alphas to one... what does that make you ? oh, I know : cowards !

The insult didn't please the three alphas and the taller came before the omega and used his alpha voice :

-submit immediately omega !